***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Shout out to all the weebs

screen_shot_2021-01-21_at_7.45.28_am.png

Before I put the Steno Pad away for 2024, D deleted or Based Jesus Based Jesus help me out

Who was the conspiracy theorist that was in here lecturing folk about how we were stupid for trying to vote Trump out, he was gonna win anyway, all da presidents are related don't you know, secrets deals are cut to decide elections, and we should stop joking around for advocating more people vote, and start planning something like an insurrection if we want change

I think people are just addicted to being outraged/the moral superiority of feeling woke.

Agreed, sadly.

With this new administration hopefully the rhetoric can get toned down and we can get some more unity, as President Biden discussed during his speech.

Before I put the Steno Pad away for 2024, D deleted or Based Jesus Based Jesus help me out

Who was the conspiracy theorist that was in here lecturing folk about how we were stupid for trying to vote Trump out, he was gonna win anyway, all da presidents are related don't you know, secrets deals are cut to decide elections, and we should stop joking around for advocating more people vote, and start planning something like an insurrection if we want change

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

I remember BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pointing out all the presidents are related and calling voting ineffective but I don't remember him saying anything about an insurrection

Might be more than one person on your mind that you turned into one person

considering I’ve actually used the cleaning products, I’ve known since i was a child to not put those things anywhere near my mouth

but now that I think about it, I wonder if your boy even raised his own damn kids given how stupid that suggestion was

cause my 3 year old nephew knows not to put any of that shh anywhere near his mouth

Back
Top Bottom