***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1613259267560.png

lol so???

i told my homie to hedge on the pick and roll when we were playing pick up
that don't mean we in an NBA game.

that has nothing to do with rusty's question. :lol:
if you wanna acquit trump just say you would, but this stuff about the brandenburg test is silly.

If you have a pick up game with a ref, would NBA-based calls be out of the question?

And I believe the lawyers brought up that Brandenburg argument.

Also, if I would have voted to acquit I would have just said that.

If the jury for criminal convictions were made up of 50% people from your rival gang and 50% your best friends from your own gang and their votes were public and you were also the most powerful man in the country and the leader of your gang, I don't think anybody would ever be convicted of a crime.

Unfortunately the wording of "high crimes and misdemeanors" has made it difficult to define exactly what behavior rises to the level of an impeachable offense. It's clear that a majority of the country and our elected officials feel that Trump's actions warrant conviction (almost 60%), but politically the overwhelming majority of a single party do not feel this way (~85%), and that overall minority is enough to keep their leader protected.

Last edited:
If you have a pick up game with a ref, would NBA-based calls be out of the question?

And I believe the lawyers brought up that Brandenburg argument.

Also, if I would have voted to acquit I would have just said that.

yes there are nba rules, that people would look at you crazy if you called in an informal pick up game. :lol:
try calling defensive 3 seconds next time you hoop and see how that goes. :lol:

it's not a real trial. it only vaguely resembles a trial in the same way a pick up game vaguely resembles the NBA.

you don't need to meet any brandenburg test or whatever
but if you wanna be silly about this man i won't stop you. :lol:

I can’t believe you guys spend time out of your day typing up responses to dwalk :lol:. Your life would improve dramatically if you just ignored him.
One of these days....just one of these days....I think NT is gonna get to him :lol:. He might crack and decide to go.

yes there are nba rules, that people would look at you crazy if you called in an informal pick up game. :lol:
try calling defensive 3 seconds next time you hoop and see how that goes. :lol:

it's not a real trial. it only vaguely resembles a trial in the same way a pick up game vaguely resembles the NBA.

you don't need to meet any brandenburg test or whatever
but if you wanna be silly about this man i won't stop you. :lol:

Your pick up game is less like an NBA game than the impeachment trial is like a trial in a court of law.

A closer example would be an AAU game... and they certainly call defensive 3 seconds.

That said, I mostly agree with you. None of this matters. You don’t need to meet the Brandenburg test (I never said you did); you don’t need anything other than to get 2/3 votes to convict.

And the votes simply were not there and he was acquitted.

Hopefully he’s in jail by then. These people disgust me
we were at the beach (waikiki walls) today and i heard car horns honking a few times a minute. my wife was like oh no, not more trump supporters. it started to rain so we headed to the car to cruise and eat snacks and come to find out there was a small group of women wearing striped jail costumes and trump masks 😂

Trump's done, he's dumb af, but he realized the highest office was a drag.

Trump will run his idiot daughter instead.

I mean at the end of the day, the GOP is now exposed. This is gonna be a long two years for them. And I'm all for it!

Back
Top Bottom