***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How we feeling about today?

GA and Penn came through for us 2 years ago. Can they repeat?

#Hope
Not great, but holding on to some semblance of optimism.

The race for Governor is tight in NY, but I think NYC will carry Hochul.

I don't have my finger on the pulse of other states as much though, so it'll be interesting to see the results at the very least.

For real. You know that stumpy little ***** Ron isn’t gonna do **** tho. :lol:

I don't see any of the "alpha males" in the GOP doing anything tbh :lol:

Based on the posts I wanted to confirm...is Trump 2024 actually going to be a thing? The thought of him being all up in the videos again for a good 9-12 months :sick::smh:

Like before Trump will want to run - he loves that spotlight - but he probably wants to lose so he can just continue to whine about how another election was stolen from him and no-one has ever been treated so badly…

Like before Trump will want to run - he loves that spotlight - but he probably wants to lose so he can just continue to whine about how another election was stolen from him and no-one has ever been treated so badly…

My original thought that I still somewhat maintain is that he did not actually want to win in 2016. Like you said - just wanted the spotlight, lose and try to monetize said spotlight

Ended up being about a 50 minute wait. In the state of Michigan btw. Here’s to 4 more years of Big Gretch, womens rights, government transparency, and voting rights.
17D9AE38-E4F3-445D-922D-9610D4D56891.jpeg

Last edited:
Desantis does better with college educated republicans.

There isn’t a whole lot of those… trump does better with every other republican. He’d destroy desantis.
Seen people with Trump flags on their porch since 2016. You only know it's a different flag when you notice that the year on it has changed.

I tried to explain to someone the deeply ingrained american belief that the government should not actually work together, but instead fight over everything to come to a compromise that no one likes, to appease what they believe to be the will of the long dead founders but no one knows in actuality.

And it's not one of those weird unspoken things, it's actually taught to children in schools that this is right and proper. The government NOT working is the ideal here and even if people don't like someone's policies, they'll still vote just to see them obstruct the ones they do like.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen too much MAGA anything around here the past 6 - 8 months.

I'm sure we're still f'ed tonight though. Beto ain't it, I'm afraid. I don't know why Texas doesn't get some moderate Hispanic to run. They'd easily lock up half the vote if they're smart. It would at least be some step towards the right direction.

Big turn out over here in San Francisco. No surprising given the housing issues, School Board issues, and DA issues. Glad I could do my part in hopefully improving things. I have a good feeling about the results favoring what I voted on, especially the measures and props.

Nationally, it's looking contentious.

Back
Top Bottom