***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm ok if Kamala does no interviews with the media.

The media is too focused on trying to "both sides" every discussion to appear unbiased.

If Trump walked outside on 5th Avenue and shot someone, the media would spent 30 minutes of a 1 hour show on Trump shooting someone and the other 30 minutes on Kamala getting a parking ticket in 1990 to show they are "unbiased".

I'm ok if Kamala does no interviews with the media.

The media is too focused on trying to "both sides" every discussion to appear unbiased.

If Trump walked outside on 5th Avenue and shot someone, the media would spent 30 minutes of a 1 hour show on Trump shooting someone and the other 30 minutes on Kamala getting a parking ticket in 1990 to show they are "unbiased".

I hope she avoids the mainstream press.

It’s ironic, 40, 50, 60 years ago a Black women would have gotten a fairer hearing on the mainstream press than today.

Individual journalists may be personally liberal but mainstream journalism is mostly an entertainment outlet on 2024. They have to make everything 50/50, a rubbe band effect of sorts, and the MSM would try to make Kamala an equal with Trump.

Her campaign should just use social media to communicate to voters. Do the debates in the fall, and after she’s elected; she can grind it out on Black and left focused news programs and explain how her policies comport with both.

But if I were her, no interviews with the people who obsessed over Hillary’s emails eight years ago.

This isn’t the NBA on TNT, this is real people’s lives. Sorry MSM, you’re a liability now.

Bro was watching some amazing games and commercials on NBA on NBC in the late 90’s.

He finna defect to the eastern bloc. He wa ts to be free, free internet that is.

Honestly, the best outcome is that Harris loses the Popular Vote, but wins the EC. All of Trump’s appeals to lumpen Black and Latino men gets him lots more votes in CA and NYS (which Harris wins, narrowly) and in TX, and FL (which Trump narrowly wins).

Trump defects to Pyongyang, Harris becomes POTUS. The GOP joins Dems and abolishes the Electoral College.

Let it be so…

I don’t mean this in a mocking kind of way, but didn’t he only play home games because of his plane anxiety? Has he defeated it? How does he plan to travel back and forth from Minnesota to DC?

He played nine career minutes. It's a two-day train ride to DC from Minnesota. It's a two-week ride via horse and buggy. Also, if he needs to stop at a strip club along the way, that'll add some hours to the trip.

Back
Top Bottom