***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They rolling Brandon out day 1 to get him out the way. I bet this was Nasty Nancy's idea :smh:

giphy.gif

1. Feels like they are on some Eyes Wide Shut freaky ****.

2. it's ironic these female conservative influencers are always living like uber feminist lifestyles they decry.
The funniest thing about this is their lack of self awareness about this.

So many of these relationships in the conservative world seem to be held together because they don't adhere to the restrictions they want to put on others.

Like it is a joke in Vegas that 90% of the swingers in town are Mormons.

But hey, that is a fundamental feature of modern conservativism anyway.

Let's see what these Dems are talking about. I hope there's less fear mongering of Trump and more concrete focus on the Economy

I don't understand the insistence on calling it fear mongering.

It's not like the guy is promising to not do more of the stuff he did during his last term, and it's not like the content of Trump's agenda is being exaggerated either.

I can't remember who said it (may have been on Why is this happening), but in comparing the rise of the French electorate against the legislative victory of the far-right to our apathy to Trump's last term, that person made the observation that Americans have never known a political systems other than democracy. The French (and pretty much any old country) know what dictatorships, monarchies, and everything in between look like, and the lack of cultural memory about what the transition between these systems looks like is giving Americans a false sense of safety about the permanence of our democracy.

Back
Top Bottom