***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1000036791.jpg

I forgot Kamala keeps the burner on her.

The origin of that trash is hardly surprising either...

The fact that we've got a presidential ticket spreading this is pretty jarring.

Part of their playbook to rile people up and play to their worst base instinct and fears on immigration.

They were pushing the bogus 'armed Venezualan migrants taking over residential complexes in Colorado' BS just last week too

Enh, is she though? TSwizzle is like an institution at this point. She could lose millions of fans and still be one of the biggest artists in the world. And that will always bring the money in.

I’m glad for her endorsement for sure, so I don’t want to downplay it. But she’s a made woman at this point—there isn’t much she could do/say that would **** up her money machine.
I hear you, but I don't think what you're saying disproves what I'm saying. She will most likely be fine regardless. No disagreement there. But, hypothetically speaking, if she goes from 300 million a year to 150 million a year in part because of this endorsement, hells yes that's a lot of money to put on the line.

Granted it might get me fired, I might have to work in "concepts of a plan" into my work lexicon.
Hey team, we don’t have to leave this brainstorming session with a plan, just the concept of a plan.
Trump is the type of person who has capacity but has poor thinking. Very difficult to work with.
Capacity to do what? The man is an idiot and the bar has always been low. Saying I’m smart because my uncle was a professor at MIT is crazy to say in private conversation. He’s said it regularly on camera.

“They don’t have drug problems.”

Immediately thought up the Dave Chappelle joke about white people in Ohio. :rofl: :rofl:

She knows his team won’t let this happen, but it’ll look like he’s scared when he says no.

Back
Top Bottom