***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bro ive just discovered that the same people ive been trying to talk sense to regarding identity politics , are so paranoid and scandal thirsty, they went on a 3 page run of accusing me of being Wavy Daddy. :lol:   .
Dudes have zero sense whatsoever. 
Let the water roll off da ducks back with no regard

Nobody was serious, you dummy.

The troll...got trolled.

You a trip wavy daddy....oh I mean titanium tea :nerd: :lol:

Ninja, what kind of trucks do you drive for your job?

tractor trailers, straight trucks, pickup trucks.
You've got 10 years to find a new trade. Max.

aka i aint gotta worry bout that ****.. :lol: ill it'll take 20 years before any of this becomes standardized and cheap enough to be mass produced so any joe shmoe warehouse buys a couple to replace his fleet.

u still got small times folks rocking 1970-1980's mack trucks humming along.

a driverless bus driving a class full of kids? parents aint bout that life yet either.

by da time all that shakes out ill be on my way to retiring.
Wrong, fool. 10 years is max before it's been standardized and starts replacing you. Parents will trust buses with safer tech than a human driver, companies will install $20k hardware to drive their trucks, and people like yourself (the arrogant, ignorant, unskilled) will be pissed at Obama and Hilary and anyone else who's an easy target for you, for no reason.

Companies will replace you because it's cheaper, safer and more efficient. Get your skills up ASAP, and maybe you'll still be employed when trucks are autonomous in a decade.

sure guy. :lol:

technology doesn't get cheap until its mass adopted.

and driverless technology don't even have finished legislation, or mass standardized platforms...all these companies are still Jocking for position, and Trump just made it so da government isn't gonna rush or nudge anybody to adapt expensive technology anytime soon.

Nobody was serious, you dummy.

The troll...got trolled.

You a trip wavy daddy....oh I mean titanium tea
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Poor attempt at saving face variant Wavy.

You just got a bit full of yourself is all. I forgive ya

aka i aint gotta worry bout that ****.. :lol: ill it'll take 20 years before any of this becomes standardized and cheap enough to be mass produced so any joe shmoe warehouse buys a couple to replace his fleet.

a driverless bus driving a class full of kids? parents aint bout that life yet either.

Wrong, fool. 10 years is max before it's been standardized and starts replacing you. Parents will trust buses with safer tech than a human driver, companies will install $20k hardware to drive their trucks, and people like yourself (the arrogant, ignorant, unskilled) will be pissed at Obama and Hilary and anyone else who's an easy target for you, for no reason.

Companies will replace you because it's cheaper, safer and more efficient. Get your skills up ASAP, and maybe you'll still be employed when trucks are autonomous in a decade.

and driverless technology don't even have finished legislation, or mass standardized platforms...all these companies are still Jocking for position, and Trump just made it so da government isn't gonna rush or nudge anybody to adapt expensive technology anytime soon.
Okay, buddy. Don't say we didn't warn you.

ya da ones so interested..go find it yourself, liberals in here aint gonna stress me...my candidate won.
Bro ive just discovered that the same people ive been trying to talk sense to regarding identity politics , are so paranoid and scandal thirsty, they went on a 3 page run of accusing me of being Wavy Daddy. :lol:   .
Dudes have zero sense whatsoever. 
Let the water roll off da ducks back with no regard

these dudes are grasping for W's after November 8th happened... im perpetuity unbothered these days, especially this thread :smokin .

Driverless buses. Idk man if I would trust to put my kid in one of those. Lol technology fails all the time. You can't reboot a bus in the middle of the highway going 60.
you'd rather have an alcoholic or someone like this driving your kids?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-md-bus-crash-ntsb-report-20161207-story.html

no thanks.

there are lots of good people driving buses, but it's not exactly a top profession that's attracting the best of the best.

give me the robots.

But paranoia and scandal won the.............
They did
The thing is....who caused the whole scandal and paranoia to happen? What conflict of interests may have occurred?
A lot of senators (both dems and repubs) demanded an investigation to happen which is now granted by Obama
I'm telling you
We might be in for a New Years reset :nerd:

ok. good luck.

They did
The thing is....who caused the whole scandal and paranoia to happen? What conflict of interests may have occurred?
A lot of senators (both dems and repubs) demanded an investigation to happen which is now granted by Obama
I'm telling you
:wow:

life is good.

don't forget the winter solstice reset in 12 days (3 weeks).

HAHAHA, BRUH YOU LIVE IN THE PRESENT.

While you're buying True Blue III, Nike is planning their next move 18 months ahead of time.

Same with other companies. They actually plan YEARS AHEAD!!! WAY BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC EVEN CONCEPTUALIZES WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BE LIKE.

Corporations, research agencies, universities see the future because they are the ones who make it.

They look at the next 5-10 years to be the first to introduce the next big thing and beat the competition, and they analyze the costs (investments, operational, maintenance) over that period of time.

What, you really think they started talking about automation in November? The Carrier move was announced a 1.5 year ago, and that's a SMALL company!!

This dude :smh:

HAHAHA, BRUH YOU LIVE IN THE PRESENT.

While you're buying True Blue III, Nike is planning their next move 18 months ahead of time.

Same with other companies. They actually plan YEARS AHEAD!!! WAY BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC EVEN CONCEPTUALIZES WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BE LIKE.

Corporations, research agencies, universities see the future because they are the ones who make it.

They look at the next 5-10 years to be the first to introduce the next big thing and beat the competition, and they analyze the costs (investments, operational, maintenance) over that period of time.

What, you really think they started talking about automation in November? The Carrier move was announced a 1.5 year ago, and that's a SMALL company!!

This dude
mean.gif
See this is how I know you are out to lunch.

No one bought true blue 3s.... joints are sitting hard
laugh.gif

They did
I'm telling you
:wow:

life is good.

don't forget the winter solstice reset in 12 days (3 weeks).
:lol:

Here's multiple situations that could happen:
If there is no Russian government involvement found, the show goes on.
If there was some Russian government involvement but Trump didn't know about it, this at least grants the Democrats a political lifeline for 2018 and 2020 and a more emboldened Senate to have say over foreign matters and conflict of interest investigations.
If there was some Russian government involvement and Trump knew about it, oh boy, there's gonna be a ****show going on.

yup if trump had any knowledge (or even people in his campaign), this would make Watergate look like a joke.

Hillary's private email server already looks like a joke compared to this.

Driverless buses. Idk man if I would trust to put my kid in one of those. Lol technology fails all the time. You can't reboot a bus in the middle of the highway going 60.

and government would be da 1st one adapting this...

NYC still got da crusty buses, and da newer jack in da box bodied joints still manned by a human.

entrusting da public on school buses and hazardous transport will be outta da scope of my working years.

Ah. So it's only true and only a good thing when it fits your narrative then? Cute.

Basically

@ 2:35.....

But they'll just ignore the source....because Trump supporters don't believe in facts from the "mainstream media". Only the media sources trump approves of.

That's some real dictator **** :lol:

and government would be da 1st one adapting this...

NYC still got da crusty buses, and da newer jack in da box bodied joints still manned by a human.

entrusting da public on school buses and hazardous transport will be outta da scope of my working years.

If you want to see what's going to happen once automated buses are introduced, just look at commercial aviation (namely pilots).

They don't fly the plane (mostly on autopilot) as much as they take off and land. It used to be a prestigious profession, and in many ways it's still is considering how hard it is to get in. However, the pay for most of them has gone down and they are there just in case something goes wrong.

Full automation won't happen right away; there will still be "drivers", but as their responsibilities decrease (no longer required to drive unless in specific conditions), so will the pay.

Back
Top Bottom