***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Da party of supporting law enforcement they say :lol: :lol:

Listen as a black man I will never give blanket support the FBI. However, it is hilarious to me that one of the former (still dabbles in it) pillars of white supremacy now possibly being in a cold war with the party of white supremacy

What a time

why haven't these career CIA/FBI people already put the hit on trump? is he not the biggest target? :nerd:
You know they want to, but that will rob them of that "I was there when they perp walked the sitting POTUS out of the White House" smile as they retell the story of Trumpangina to their grandchildren.

John Dowd, Trump's personal attorney
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/17/us/politics/trump-mueller-dowd.html
Trump Lawyer Says Special Counsel Inquiry Should Be Ended
A lawyer for President Trump said on Saturday that Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, who is overseeing the special counsel’s investigation into ties between Russia and Mr. Trump’s campaign, should end the inquiry.

The remark represented an extraordinary shift in the public strategy by the Trump legal team. For months, Mr. Trump’s advisers have urged the president to avoid any criticism of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and his lawyers had done nothing publicly that could agitate Mr. Mueller’s team.

The Trump lawyer, John Dowd, made the statement to The Daily Beast a day after Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired the deputy F.B.I. director, Andrew G. McCabe, who was among the first officials at the bureau to scrutinize the possible links between Russia and the Trump team.

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the F.B.I. Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt dossier,” Mr. Dowd said in his statement.

Mr. Dowd said that he was speaking on behalf of the president. But in a subsequent statement issued on Saturday morning by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, Mr. Dowd backtracked, saying that he had been “speaking for myself, not the president.”

Continue reading the main story

He did not elaborate on why he was calling for the end of the investigation, saying only: “Just end it on the merits in light of recent revelations.”

Attempts to reach Mr. Dowd were unsuccessful.

In his statement to The Daily Beast, Mr. Dowd did not specifically mention Mr. Mueller. But the implication that he believed that he should be fired was unmistakable. Such a move would set off alarms among Republicans in Congress, who could be forced to aggressively investigate it.

The president has faced a series of revelations this past week about the investigation, and one person close to the White House said the president was livid over a report in The New York Times that Mr. Mueller had subpoenaed his corporate records, including those related to Russia.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers privately tried to play down the subpoena, in part to keep the president and his family calm.

Mr. Dowd has been at the center of a string of embarrassing incidents in recent months. In December, he said he had written a tweet, posted by the president, that implied Mr. Trump knew that the former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, had lied to the F.B.I. when Mr. Trump fired him.

In September, Mr. Dowd was overheard by a Times reporter discussing details of a dispute inside the president’s legal team over lunch at a popular Washington steakhouse.

Mr. Trump has a long history of using advisers to publicly float a message, giving himself some distance from it. Mr. Dowd was the first Trump lawyer to publicly suggest that the Russia inquiry had no merit.

I recommend following Nance on twitter and catching his appearances on different outlets. He's a ****ing wizard with this stuff.

He's been predicting the crazy part of the Mueller probe to happen in Mid/late March for like a year now.

Mr. Dowd said that he was speaking on behalf of the president. But in a subsequent statement issued on Saturday morning by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, Mr. Dowd backtracked, saying that he had been “speaking for myself, not the president.”

Hahahaha

woman-sign580.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

These fools are legit crazy

A bunch of videos on youtube about Obama being the antichrist :smh: :rofl:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-Appearance-Since-Guilty-Plea-477167383.html?

"
Michael Flynn campaigned for a Republican congressional candidate in California Friday in his first public appearance since pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.

Friday's event to endorse Republican Omar Navarro in his challenge of 14-term Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is the latest signal that Flynn is re-entering political life while still awaiting sentencing and cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference and possible coordination with President Donald Trump's associates
"

Anyone have some self-awareness to spare?

https://apnews.com/db98a16f2c9a494d...ter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Andrew McCabe — the former FBI deputy director just fired by the attorney general — kept personal memos regarding President Donald Trump.

That’s according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation who wasn’t authorized to discuss the memos publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

This person says the memos are similar to the ones maintained by former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last May.

Back
Top Bottom