***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bob Woodward got da receipts on deck, as I would expect. I was kind of surprised to find out that quite a few people here, mostly around the age of my mom, are familiar with Woodward and his reputation. I had a number of conversations with different people about the upcoming book.
This is the draft letter that was reportedly stolen off Trump's desk by Cohn, a former economic adviser. The draft contains the intention of terminating the US' trade deal with South Korea.

all-the-presidents-men.jpeg

Hes not on the judiciary committee, introduced a Yemen and Bezos bill today, and has tweeted about stopping the Kavanaugh nomination for the last month...COME ON

Which of those senators above march with union workers and doesnt accept corporate PAC money?

This same dude has been bagging on Bernie since after the election on Twitter and thinks hes equivalent to Trump...Dem tribalist mentality at its best

I bet they were silent on Twitter too when Bernie was speaking out against DeVos, Price, and Pruitt at their hearings

Bernie lives rent free in their heads

Last edited:
Wait, people aren't familiar with Bob Woodward (& Carl Bernstein)?
As a foreigner (Belgian obviously) I didn't really expect folks around my area to know of Bob Woodward. To my surprise I talked to quite a few people who knew who he was, though most were way outside my age bracket. All of those cases immediately thought of Watergate upon hearing the name and Woodward's key role in uncovering it.

Back
Top Bottom