***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Also curious about Mini-Mike’s strategy and if his presence is felt. Last time was the “Let then fight” approach but clearly that didn’t work. He not only has to be more vocal tonight but almost every single word that comes out of his mouth needs to hit.

IN for Mayo Pete vs. Killa Klob again.

Bucks at Raptors vs Democratic Debate....which one you watching tonight?
I always choose to watch sports. why?
I want to see a beat down, a humiliation so bad that the loser will simply quit at the end of the night.

I'm referring of course to the team that starts with a B.

bye bye Bloomberg and Biden.

"I don't want to go to jail, please, I'm begging you"
- Things rich white politically connected people don't say when they're innocent

Big debate for Bernie, if he comes into this debate, with the target on his back and is STILL able to dominate.

it would be proof positive that he is the most electable candidate.
Won't lie, that Vox article regarding him potentially needing a massive increase in youth turnout made my concern level increase.

Buttigieg helping Bernie get the liberal vote.

imagine Trump getting owned every day by Bernie supporters on Twitter. Yes Pete, that sounds terrible.

Yo this crowd is live as hell and everybody raising their hand wanting to get a piece.

40061F7F-9702-4738-9D62-F9E5328F39CC.gif

Klobuchar brought up MLK AND before Bernie?!?! He’s gonna be like “Well, MLK is a dear dear friend of mine Amy and I can tell you this...”

Back
Top Bottom