***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Naw Im good I call em like I see em. If you feel some type of way about that comment that's a you problem. Never called you a Tom, but I can see how you would feel that way about yourself.

I don't feel that way about myself.

But you need to be easy with saying it period. If you are confused.

Of course he did. Telling the truth would mean he'd have to admit that Trump doesn't give a **** about black people.

I did not change the title. It appears that they changed the title of the linked article after it was posted, as the word executive is no longer in the title either.

Just wait until he finds out that Sesame Street has been talking about race for a decade. **** is going to get defunded.

Oh wait, we already did that.
Thank god mr Rogers isn’t around anymore to get ripped by these people for doing the same thing.

bh6ggj7qzg551.jpg

Both bills make lynching a federal hate crime.

And the funding granted from the Republican plan appears to be for more body cameras to capture these encounters and to share disciplinary records of officers.

Also, it appears that graphic leaves out the portion of the Republican proposal that creates a commission to study police encounters with black men to establish best practices.

I am interested to see where the final bill ends up.

There's needed overlap, and good stuff in both proposals so far.

Hopefully, it will lead to another criminal justice reform bill being passed under this administration.

Both bills make lynching a federal hate crime.

And the funding granted from the Republican plan appears to be for more body cameras to capture these encounters and to share disciplinary records of officers.

Also, it appears that graphic leaves out the portion of the Republican proposal that creates a commission to study police encounters with black men to establish best practices.

I am interested to see where the final bill ends up.

There's needed overlap, and good stuff in both proposals so far.

Hopefully, it will lead to another criminal justice reform bill being passed under this administration.
:lol: :lol:

Look at this ****.

And a judge just had to order the Treasury to stop withholding hundreds of millions in relief money from the tribes. They had to sue Treasury.
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2...navirus-data-314527?__twitter_impression=true
Native American tribes thwarted in efforts to get coronavirus data
The CDC has turned down tribal epidemiologists’ requests for data that it’s making freely available to states.

Federal and state health agencies are refusing to give Native American tribes and organizations representing them access to data showing how the coronavirus is spreading around their lands, potentially widening health disparities and frustrating tribal leaders already ill-equipped to contain the pandemic.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has turned down tribal epidemiologists’ requests for data that it’s making freely available to states. Authorities in Michigan and Massachusetts since early spring have also resisted handing over information on testing and confirmed cases, citing privacy concerns, and refused to strike agreements with tribes on contact tracing or other surveillance, eight tribal leaders and health experts told POLITICO. In some instances, officials questioned tribes' legal standing as sovereign entities.

Back
Top Bottom