***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol: .. You're all about legislation that can get passed occurring, right? Yet you want Biden to propose a symbolic plan for something that YOUR party will absolutely be strongly against? So you want some virtue signaling, essentially?

As I have said before... if the other side was getting 80% (or more) of the black vote, then the standards would be different.

As I have said before... if the other side was getting 80% (or more) of the black vote, then the standards would be different.
You're not good at DIRECTLY answering questions, per usual. I'll copy it again below for you and you can answer (if you want, otherwise I don't give a ****). Not here for goalpost shifts.

:lol: .. You're all about legislation that can get passed occurring, right? Yet you want Biden to propose a symbolic plan for something that YOUR party will absolutely be strongly against? So you want some virtue signaling, essentially?

You're not good at DIRECTLY answering questions, per usual. I'll copy it again below for you and you can answer (if you want, otherwise I don't give a ****). Not here for goalpost shifts.

I don't want it to be symbolic. But I understand that it probably will not pass under a Biden presidency.

So, yes.

Someone who is enjoying 80% (or more) of the black vote, and running on being the VP to the first black president can at least: 1. Choose a black running mate, and 2. propose a robust plan for reparations for black descendants of slaves in America.

This seemed clear in my prior answer, but hopefully that takes away any ambiguity and is direct enough.

k87t78s5dk741.jpg

he said trump is going to pass reparations legislation in his second term. the ****ing guy is clearly delusional :lol:

Proof that Trump is playing 320D tic-tac-toe. A thread:

i can't remember where I commented this, but the deployment of federal troops right now is just the "test phase". They've done this to 1) flesh out any legal challenges to their authority and 2) gauge public perception/reaction (can we get away with this).

come election time, they will use some obscure "data" to suggest that some areas require federal forces to protect federal buildings, monuments, and polling stations and deploy those troops accordingly.

translation: there's a fair chance that federal troops are going to be deployed to battleground states under the guise of protection while actively engaging in voter suppression. folks are going to be tossed into vans like they are now by homeland security's unmarked officers in unmarked cars on unclear charges, coincidentally before they can vote.

Suburbs can be cool in some aspects, but they need to change drastically.
cool for soy boys to get their soy lattes and kale salad maybe

but yes, i agree. there are pros to the suburbs but all that kind of goes out the window when someone like trump makes it explicit that they are meant as a haven for fragile whites to escape their fears and live in a vanilla paradise

he said trump is going to pass reparations legislation in his second term. the ****ing guy is clearly delusional :lol:
Dude is a clown, and he exposes himself everytime he speaks

Mans talking about Biden needs to propose reparations to get him to for vote him, over the man that just today rescinded a fair housing rule. A move that civil rights activist and lawyers have criticized sharply.

Famb still peddling that "white supremacy can be pro-black" bull**** and thinking anyone will buy it.

"Gohmert was scheduled to fly to Texas on Wednesday morning with President Donald Trump"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

After Gohmert learned of his positive test, he went to his office to inform his staff in person.

we got an email from one of his aides saying this:

“JAKE, THANK YOU for letting our office know Louie tested positive for the Coronavirus. When you write your story, can you include the fact that Louie requires full staff to be in the office, including three interns, so that ‘we could be an example to America on how to open up safely.’ When probing the office, you might want to ask how often were people berated for wearing masks.”

giphy.gif

That's all you needed to say. You move the goalposts from when you care about actually caring about legislation passing to making a SYMBOLIC GESTURE a requirement for your vote when convenient, even though you're aware that the party that you belong to won't be in favor of this proposal. It's baffling, but you typically don't make a great deal of sense in here.

I don't want it to be symbolic. But I understand that it probably will not pass under a Biden presidency.

So, yes.

Someone who is enjoying 80% (or more) of the black vote, and running on being the VP to the first black president can at least: 1. Choose a black running mate, and 2. propose a robust plan for reparations for black descendants of slaves in America.

This seemed clear in my prior answer, but hopefully that takes away any ambiguity and is direct enough.

Your Logic doesn’t add up. If dwalk31 dwalk31 Actually believed in getting things passed, he’d be advocating for Progressives/democrats to take over the majority in both the house and senate. Instead, he gives cover to people he claims to know are corrupt, racist partisan hacks...

Imagine defending Roy Moore’s vulnerable seat....while claiming to Be for reparations :lol:

Goofy!

so trump used the defense production act to loan Kodak, a camera company that went bankrupt because they didn't adapt to digital photos like everyone else, 765 million dollars so they could become a pharmaceutical company despite never being involved in pharmaceuticals before?

this seems like a poor use of taxpayer money.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020, The President announced a loan to Kodak of 765 million dollars in tax payer money to become a pharmaceutical company overnight

On Monday, July 27, 2020, Kodak shares traded at roughly 10x above its average volume for the last month. (75-150k in volume, now ballooned to 1,645,700.)

The day before the announcement, Kodak's share price closed at $2.62. When the market opened the day of the announcement, Kodak's share price was $9.63 and traded at at a volume of 272,359,100. Kodak opened today at $18.43, reached a high of $60.00, and is currently trading at $33.20.

Kodak's CEO explaining the volume: "this has been a tight kept secret...well, we know for over a week".

someone get the SEC on the line. I have no doubts that some members of congress are lining their pockets on this deal.

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020, The President announced a loan to Kodak of 765 million dollars in tax payer money to become a pharmaceutical company overnight

On Monday, July 27, 2020, Kodak shares traded at roughly 10x above its average volume for the last month. (75-150k in volume, now ballooned to 1,645,700.)

The day before the announcement, Kodak's share price closed at $2.62. When the market opened the day of the announcement, Kodak's share price was $9.63 and traded at at a volume of 272,359,100. Kodak opened today at $18.43, reached a high of $60.00, and is currently trading at $33.20.

Kodak's CEO explaining the volume: "this has been a tight kept secret...well, we know for over a week".

someone get the SEC on the line. I have no doubts that some members of congress are lining their pockets on this deal.

This isn’t anything new. The “market” always knows before the public does, and people always get rich off of it. I agree though SEC needs to investigate this rampant inside trading, but they never really have and never really will. Unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom