***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mae Young was in her late 70s when she took that bump. :wow:

she a savage

979c9c051b4ed3472bb9e19846d6ae5749ca4e69.gifv

One is in the bag, likely the second is in as well.
Oh man. When the DEMONCRATS realize that the GOP won they're gonna be SO ANGRY. The cancel culture snowflakes are gonna try to protest so hard. Probably will refuse to seat the rightful owners of the seats or something illegal like that... Boy, imagine if Republicans DIDNT sweep the senate races after Dems stole the presidential election. That would be craaaaazyyyy...

Wait.

Wait Radical Liberal Raphael won?

Bros. Bros! I had to take the night off from the news to avoid stress related balding and blood pressure spikes. Did we do it? More accurately, did Georgia do it?! Did we win???
it is glorious, comrade. just close your eyes and imagine. trump has won reelection by a landslide. The house and senate are controlled by the Republicans, and they have a supermajority in the Senate. he will pack the courts so it'll be 12 conservatives and 3 liberals. Hillary and obummer and hunter are locked up. We are finally friends with Russia and the coal mines are opened back up. aepps20 aepps20 is named admin of NT and together with jrose5 he makes this forum great again.

choo choo!

it is glorious, comrade. just close your eyes and imagine. trump has won reelection by a landslide. The house and senate are controlled by the Republicans, and they have a supermajority in the Senate. he will pack the courts so it'll be 12 conservatives and 3 liberals. Hillary and obummer and hunter are locked up. We are finally friends with Russia and the coal mines are opened back up. aepps20 aepps20 is named admin of NT and together with jrose5 he makes this forum great again.

choo choo!
Keep going, I'm almost there.

Alright, well I wanna see lots of reforms. :lol:

No excuses now. If they blow this and allow republicans to cheat their way to power again I’m writing in Kanye forever for every position.

Any working with republicans bs needs to be stomped out ASAP.

shoutout trump for making this all possible.

I’ve always said some good **** will come from trump and Covid.

it exposed a lot. Mostly that the republicans are scum pedos.
Exposed is the correct word here 100%. We all knew what the deal was prior to 2016, but the efforts for these dip****s to snitch on themselves or get caught up was never as prevalent as post-2016.

Last few months have been bittersweet. Seeing Biden win the election and then the Dems pulling off the Senate has been awesome to witness. But then I remember I've never cared about politics this much before and I realize this is one of the warning signs of being washed.

I've been pretty apathetic forever because I live in Seattle. Washington votes one way all the time. It's fine. I live quite nicely. However, this time around was different. Felt like there was a sea change. I'd never contributed to this thread before this election season. Ultimately, I'm okay in life, but I saw how current policies affected people I cared about. It didn't make me any more active, but it got me involved in the discourse so I could understand it better. So, for that, thanks, NT.

Back
Top Bottom