***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mitt Romney just aimed to disqualify studies.

Pretty much said, "hey, let's cool out with all these facts"

Lol what are you talking about he said there is one study that says what obama said and 6 that say the opposite so if he throws out the studies it would def be in obama's favor

laugh.gif
Didn't take long for Romney to lose his cool.

Obama doesn't seem to have the confidence of someone whose been president for the past 4 years.

Romney is owning it right now. His passion is thru the roof.

Obama needs a quick 20 sec timeout, refocus. Haha

He's reacting loud because of how Obama is putting him on BLAST.
You see how many times he's interrupted the mediator when he told them ok let's move on to the next topic.
Word, thanks for the input. I didn't look at it like that. I did notice that he did interupt the mediator several times. I think Obama did well by talking about the job growth in 2001 and 2003. He needs to show that the Republicans have been causing economic problems since the Reagan era. 
Guys to keep down confusion, when you're talking about a specific candidate, can you put a capital R or B?
People may look back through this thread like
embarassed.gif
I agree completely. I feel like a lot of knowledge can be gained in this thread

laugh.gif
 at Romney talking about morals. 

Obama doesn't seem to have the confidence of someone whose been president for the past 4 years.

Romney is owning it right now. His passion is thru the roof.

Obama needs a quick 20 sec timeout, refocus. Haha
Seriously.

Thing is...if you listen to the arguments, Romney's math still doesn't work out. 

Reading the transcripts would spell a different story. 

Mitt is off to a great start.
Anyone trying to deny that is deaf.

Yea but its politics and if you heavily favor Obama you are going to think he is winning this debate and his hesitancy is putting Romney on Blast

Mitt is definitely throwing blows early he seems more composed right now.....word to big bird, Barack needs to turn up

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?

You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.

STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.

This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying ******ed ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.

Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.

confidence, ha.

:lol: they are giving the comptroller NO respect.

Comptroller: Let's move on.
Romney: Wait wait, I should get the last word.

:smh: :lol:

Romney isnt "winning". hes being aggressive because hes essentially behind in this race. he cant afford to be laid back. Being aggressive and not factual makes him seem like he is winning

Seriously.

Thing is...if you listen to the arguments, Romney's math still doesn't work out. 

Reading the transcripts would spell a different story. 

Like I said before Future, the American people don't care about the math, they don't analyze the words. The debates are more focused on how you present yourself, body language, confidence, etc.

Right now Romney is being more assertive and confident. Obama doesn't look like he's been president for the past 4 years.

Clinton did the same thing to Bush in 1992 debate.

Its the little things that Obama is doing.. Like nodding his head in agreement when Mitt talks Like hes saying "good point good point" and when he says stuff like "Mitt and I share this view _________"

Stop that dude.. Hes coming off as toooooo open minded ( i use that phrase loosely) and loose.. Man drive home YOUR ideas and sell yourself again.. Not talk about how you guys are similar..

Last edited:
Mitt is off to a great start.

Anyone trying to deny that is deaf.
Dude is losing his cool but somehow that's translating to passion. Mitt straight lying. Said he would eliminate jobs in the government yet states he wants to keep Americans employed. Says he wants to send strenuous programs down to the state level that are too in debt.

Obama stating clear facts and calling out dude's lies.

THEN DUDE MENTIONED HOW THEY HELD THE HEALTHCARE PROGRAM HOSTILE IN EXCHANGE FOR RENEWING BUSH TAX CUTS......

I'm done....

Back
Top Bottom