**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

368B961B-1532-4300-B7CA-8E0265526847.jpeg Ace

my guy finds the weirdest s*** (hound nose) when we walk (chicken bones, half-eaten mcdonalds etc.)

the other week when he came across a deer leg

03596766-C274-4131-8BA9-F1593FDE90F2.jpeg
0168AD6C-1E02-4E3F-91CF-6AE864BA1F7E.jpeg

he’s very stubborn so i had to throw the s*** in the woods and physically remove him from the location before we could continue :rofl: smh

crazy and exhausting but worth it
BC64C9E3-E257-4ADA-80DD-CC3826522FE2.jpeg

Sad dog videos hit me every time. Rescuing my baby is one of the best things ive ever done.

Im moving into my first house and will finally have a fenced in yard for her. I will be getting another dog and Ive been looking at all these breeds and ****. But man rescuing is a great feeling. Not sure what i want to do yet

Sad dog videos hit me every time. Rescuing my baby is one of the best things ive ever done.

Im moving into my first house and will finally have a fenced in yard for her. I will be getting another dog and Ive been looking at all these breeds and ****. But man rescuing is a great feeling. Not sure what i want to do yet
I put a downpayment on my second dog from a breeder (first was a rescue), and my wife talked me out of it and ended up with another rescue and im happy with that decision. So many great dogs out there need homes. With that being said, i still really want a ridgeback or vizsla.

I put a downpayment on my second dog from a breeder (first was a rescue), and my wife talked me out of it and ended up with another rescue and im happy with that decision. So many great dogs out there need homes. With that being said, i still really want a ridgeback or vizsla.

8F23D1F3-58C6-44C1-89C4-0B83A95CEBA0.gif

theres so many amazing dogs in the shelter system s*** breaks my heart tbh

any of yall ever volunteer at an aspca/no kill shelter ??

8F23D1F3-58C6-44C1-89C4-0B83A95CEBA0.gif

theres so many amazing dogs in the shelter system s*** breaks my heart tbh

any of yall ever volunteer at an aspca/no kill shelter ??
We have fostered a few dogs for local rescues, and donate money to them. Thats about it, and with a baby on the way now, there wont be any more fosters or dogs for a while :frown:

Frenchie owners, are they difficult to take care of?

I want to get one but read they need a lot of attention. Please share some tips if you own a french bulldog.

Frenchie owners, are they difficult to take care of?

I want to get one but read they need a lot of attention. Please share some tips if you own a french bulldog.

it really depends. they are prone to quite a few health issues. I was lucky enough to have two pups that have had zero health issues. one of my friends has one who’s had a tough time with skin allergies and she always has to wear a shirt to keep her from scratching.

personality wise they can be stubborn, but you just gotta keep at it and they’ll get what you want.

they’re a ton of fun man. if you’re looking to get one just do your research and ask questions about the family your pup would be coming from. and if possible meet the parents of the pup, to get an idea of temperament

Looking to get an English bull dog but I don’t have the first clue when it comes to breeders and how they work as my dogs have been rescues any tips

Looking to get an English bull dog but I don’t have the first clue when it comes to breeders and how they work as my dogs have been rescues any tips

just start with google searches. i would look into breeders and common health issues. from there you can start to research further into what you want to look for.

My lady and I did research for months before we got out first pup. I think it paid off, the breeder was as cool as can be and my pups have been healthy (we got a second one 1 1/2 years later)

Id look into olde english bulldogges if i were you. Might be my next dog in the next few months.

Far fewer health issues as well as being a lot more athletic. Im not sure what kinda lifestyle you live or want to have with the dog but with the regular english bulldogs you have to worry about overheating and ****. Cant really take em to the dog park or leave them out in the backyard on hot days to play without worrying about them

English bulldogs are soooooooo stubborn my goodness. My bro in law has one.

Lazy as hell too.

He is potty trained. Hell bark to let them know, but hell only pee/poop on the front yard. The dog WILL NOT leave from that yard, except for going back into the house. And the snoring...my god :lol:

Back
Top Bottom