OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Thought I'd take pics of where I stay when I'm not at college, just got back so sorry the place is pretty messy hopefully in a few weeks It'll be much cleaner.

Yeah this is my study area as you can see it's a little storage area right now

This used to be my walk in closet, I know the wall is fruity looking but I was bored and decided to do something different, but yeah more storage space while away at college.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

keep it coming
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

i love this post. nice rooms

gave me ideas on what i can do to my room.
Selling
Undefeated X Neighborhood Tee Large

Quote:
Looks like Katrina came through Rolla808
:lol:
laugh.gif
Yeah man when I came home there was @#%$ everywhere, my grandma had passed away and all her stuff was in my room. But yeah I was pretty surprised with all the stuff in my room and those pics were after I moved around a lot of stuff.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^^^ haha....there's those hurricane comments again from Kev. Hey Rolla, you in the Westside, Eastside, Townie, Central, or "God's" country?? Or you on another rock??

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition and Mexicos 10.5-11 DS​

References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
Hey Rolla, you in the Westside, Eastside, Townie, Central, or "God's" country?? Or you on another rock??

I'm in town I live in the back of Palolo Valley.

Back
Top Bottom