OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

^ Sup Al................

............still need to teach me Flash homie. :wink:
wink.gif

Cris.
[/b]​

hey Cris! What up! I finally started posting up in this mofo after years of lurking. But yeah man, i'm freelancing from home now, so just roll up whenever and i'll give you a crash course. I got some tees dropping too, so i'll make sure you got one.

Hollar.

A:Dubl
"Rock it don't stop it" tees dropping soon!

email breakthrusf@yahoo.com for more info.

Cris - same spot bro.

gejay- here's my latest site that i did for a company called Freshpark which should be up soon, just waiting for some copy changes.

"Rock it don't stop it" tees dropping soon!

email breakthrusf@yahoo.com for more info.

Quote:
phew, I would have felt bad for you otherwise. If you are into that kind of show art

Hah, then you would puke if you saw my Kozik records; the lamest of the lame, from Church of Misery to ****emos. Can't say why I have em, Kozik's art isn't even that fantastic....I just respect a band that will call themselves Gaza Strippers

wow allan, your flash skills are on point...... did you go to an art and design school?
as for me i'm still trying to finish my bfa at sjsu. but awesome websites..i just finished
learning dream weaver and that was a huge pain.
classic sneaker guide
FRESH KICKS
2328 bowditch
berkeley, ca 94704

Quote:
^ Why is every single post you make one word?

he's trying to up his post count. i think...
anyways, heres my room, it's not as nice as some of the really unique rooms on this thread, but its what i call home and gets the job done. enjoy.

foot patrol stab 9, de la hi 10.5 and more...

: am1 amsterdam, white supreme x vans, co. jp plums, beautiful losers, am90 DQM
miguelfrancis87

cool rooms...

i been wantin to fix my room up but it's gonna take some time...
really want new furniture...
AIR FORCE 1'S, DUNKS AND ALL THAT GOOD [/b]​
[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

seeing some of these rooms has motivated me to clean up my room hardcore.. i share the master with one of my frat brothers, and living with 5 other guys in a college house.. well you can imagine, it gets messy..

anyways, i'll spruce things up when i get off work and take some pics!

YOU ARE NOT A MOD[/b]​

hey gejay! remember me man? i bought the hunters off of you over the summer.. still grateful man!

anyways.. i know you're an independent designer, and i was wondering if you have any new stuff coming out?

also, i wanna see a pic of the "rock it don't stop it" tee.. is it gonna have the godfather on it?

YOU ARE NOT A MOD[/b]​

where's the flash site? did i miss it? i'm learning flash right now and i'm gonna try and get an internship over the summer...
Formally known as FLO31

Didn't seen any dorm rooms or girls' rooms, so . . .

what you see when you walk into the door (the silly looking dogs on the bed are from the bf, so i've got to keep them there to make him happy, haha)

desk, tv, etc.

my room as seen from my bay window

I got soul . . . and I'm super bad.

ah. a girl who is a shoehead and has a 360... all i need in life.... lol nice room =D
[/b]​
<br>

nice room everyone... gotta post mine up here soon..
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

TimCity, what size bed is that?

Your room and my room have the same relative layout and I'm trying to think of different placements for my bed. Your current setup is one placement I was thinking of.
Valley

^^ looks liek a queen size. unless he has really big pillows on a king size..
[/b]​
<br>

Back
Top Bottom