OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

this is how I make my girlfriend watch our t.v

Picture%20233.jpg

Zoopreme: Mad nice room. A few questions about it. Where did you get that clothes shelf? It looks awesome. What are the dimensions of it? Also how do you go about mounting your old decks like that? I have a few old ones that I wanna mount.

Quote:
but putting them next to the monitor isnt the best idea..... magnets+monitors= not a good look....

Truth. Though, many computer speakers systems subs don't have very strong magnets, if it every came in contact with your HDD it could most definitely cause a crash. And thats why RAID is a must, even on my laptop.

aye jae...re up ya pics please. its not the same as that Fridays restaurant lookin room is it?

roomsetup.jpg

with the bape and bearbrick stuff aside, i actually like the minimalistic room set up more. the apple iBook, Bose speakers, and couch are all design-oriented. props.

yea that simple room is dope, dope setup twelve..
L gernade digi camo hoody for sale !! BAY AREA!!
SELL ME YOUR 9.5-10 HAZE HI'S !!!!!

Good stuff Ben Laden
Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

alright so this is my room. its clean.kindof.. i just cleaned it yesterday. i dont have meny shoes though so its not like i did it to show all where i keep my shoes.

132025326.jpg

132025324.jpg
132025305.jpg
132025298.jpg
132025286.jpg

enjoi.

Alright NT, I am a little older, settled down you know. My room is far from a lot I have seen on here. When I was younger, my room was crazy lookin too. Plus my mom decorated it for me when I moved in.

qs59uq.jpg

qs5a1v.jpg

qs5c9s.jpg

qs5cgj.jpg

qs5cwn.jpg

qs5d3a.jpg

shoesoldier nice place.

almatic nice clean setup you have there.

it's funny how i can determine the age of a niketalker by the looks of their bedrooms.

older more mature = simple clean rooms...

younger = messy/cluttered room, ie., stuff all over the wall

it's da truth!

Back
Top Bottom