OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

iMaGe619. nice room. I really need to clean my room. But everytime i clean it turns into a mess again within a week.

Stuntastic Kicks, :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Post your room not your kicks or gear. :smh:
nono.gif

Does it really matter wat a single bed looks like?

So you can imagine me laying in it?

Pics I posted, ARE apart of my room...

Lame...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

iMaGe619...

You gotta a fly room there...I truely like it!! The color, the stand up lamp, and let's not forget the "Sole" posters...HOT!!! Where did you get it from???

^^^ikea for like $100?.

if you want a smaller one like mine (8 cubicles), you can get it @ target for $49.99.

Quote:
"Sole" posters...HOT!!! Where did you get it from???

sole collector website a few weeks ago when they the promo thing going for like $24. it's huge - 24x36!

thanks to everyone for the comments. remember this is only 50% finished. :wink:
wink.gif

dedicating my life to kobe? how do you figure you know my life off 26 posts homie? you dedicate to something you wear on your feet? what makes you any diffrent from me ? what makes you any diffrent? do you dedicate your life to post a comment on niketalk everyday of your life homie? don't even try and comment like you know somebody when you have over 1500 comments on a website !

I gotta paint, clean, buy some new furniture, and redesign. I should be done by the end of April.
Confucius say, panties not best thing on earth, but next to it

^ ^ ^ Nice fake xiiis
WANTED: Sz 11.5 OG Jordan xii box, sz 12 Nike Huaraches, Jordan stuff, cheap jordans sz 11 1/2 or 12, Vintage jordan clothing.
FOR SALE: J X steel size 10.5

yeah i know they fake xiiis...But they were only $2 on 125th st. in nYc...Tell me they dont look madd hott for just 2 dollas...!!!

IMAGE619 NICE ROOM...I THINK THE STICKERS ARE OK...THEY SET THE ROOM OFF IN A WAY..CUZ EVERYTHING IS SOOO ORGANIZED ( ) THE STIKCERS SAY YOURE NOT BORING..I THINK ITS KOOL!

hows your edge.. its the same stupid @#%$ nike did with the minor threat campaign last summer or whatever.. lame
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: Halloween AF1 DS Sz. 11​

Back
Top Bottom