OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Damn , gotta love those black and gold dunks. What are those called?

haha :rofl:
roll.gif

This pic is about 5 months old, so the shelves have filled up quite a bit since then.
sem58p.jpg

sem5w9.jpg

sem686.jpg

sem800.jpg

sem8g0.jpg

sen7fr.jpg

and just finished making this to add.........(only cost about $20 total)
sen47c.jpg

I've got DS flint XIII's (10.5 & 11.5), DS black/red XIII's (10.5), DS XIX SE white/navy/gold (11), NDS white/caro VI lows (10). Hit me up with money or trade offers.

that's a nice clock you have there. but IMO the jordan stuff you got going there would be better off framed. nice setup btw.

no, target.....$11.99
I've got DS flint XIII's (10.5 & 11.5), DS black/red XIII's (10.5), DS XIX SE white/navy/gold (11), NDS white/caro VI lows (10). Hit me up with money or trade offers.

oars3s.jpg

^^anyone kno when or if IKEA has the black one NOW? I've been there a couple weeks ago all they have is a white and dark oak, i need a black one.
My name is Ronnie, and yes, I do rock a mullet.

CrisOne Your shoe Collection is amazing
kicksologist23 Nice Room
They got the shivers, man I got the fever
I gotta bring the hood back after Katrina!
Weezy F Baby, now the F is for Fema

Hey Kicksologist , sick room. Liket that clock , is it made or baught?
And i love that shelf brite nikes...whered you cop that at?
I woke up early this mornin' with a new state of mind
A creative way to rhyme without usin' nines and guns / One neck, two chains, one waist, two gats - Kanye West

^^^yeah cris i always see that your getting rid of the "goods".

i guess you reach that age and say "it's time to move on to more important things".

i need to consolidate my collection as well and get rid of shoes that i don't wear or care about.

to me quality>quantity

^^^WOW..NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HEAR THAT...ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE HEAT YUOU HAVE

:nerd:
nerd.gif

I had that Reggie White one, and like twenty others. I used to love those things.

Also, what is up with all these people posting fakes in their pictures. :smh:
nono.gif
they should know better.

C'Mon this is NIKETALK. Step your game up or at least take the fakes out of your pictures and save yourself some embarrassment.

3/31.. i can't find the "how do you store your shoes" thread, so imma just post here.. there are how i stack my shoes.. i'd take pictures of my room too, but it's nothing special; just your typical college room..

Peace

http://photobucket.com

my wish list sz10/10.5 DS or VNDS: sharks, heinekens, bisons, jedis, lodens, calis, flashes, bucks, barfs, slam cities, sea crystals, dunkles, homers, irons, broncos, vamps, takashis, ostriches, black supreme lows, wheat forbes, co.jps, huf am1s, evolution am1s, evolution am95s, stash am95s, stash bws.. sell these to me please!

Can "once NT'ers" post? I was shown the link and felt like contributing. I know the blanket sucks. It'll be replaced with a solid blue that matches my walls, but it keeps me warm in the meantime. Sorry that the pictures were rushed and aren't up to standards:

Dresser, chair, weights, skate board and a rear speaker:
swu55d.jpg

What's left after trading in DVD's, and the CD's I have:
swutfq.jpg

Computer stuff, figures, rocker, arcade stick:
swutmb.jpg

My closet and my door:
swutsm.jpg

HD setup(minus the ps2 and tivo):
swuu0h.jpg

Logitech Harmony remote/wireless PS2 controller and what's currently playing(FFVII: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2) under a Samsung HD-upscaling DVD player(hacked to play divx, any region and pal/ntsc), Panasonic receiver, and Tivo.
swuwiv.jpg

mail/magazine rack thing, asian movies/psp games, trash can:
swuwx4.jpg

iPod, bluetooth headset, SLVR, PSP, their docks, and some toys:
swuxad.jpg

Since this is NT, here's whatever shoes are still around:
swuxif.jpg

B​

NYSneakaKing and everyone else, thanks for the compliments!
I bought the clock, but added the Jordans and the jumpman in the middle. what shelf are you refering to?
refs:
Jason23Richardson, kadakiss, T2Judgementday, alwaysauthenticjordans(ISS), and others that I have forgotten.

double E 21 -- is that a wig hanging from your mirror? i dont even want to ask what thats all about ::cough cross dressing cough:: jk
FOR SALE: 3 computers dell optiplex Pentium (3, 256 RAM), 1 compaq pentium (2, 128 RAM) 1 hp pentium (4, 256 RAM) 5 monitors 1 flatscreen hp 15in monitor dark silver, 1 crt panasonic 17in monitor, 1 crt cybervision 17in monitor, 1 crt dell 17in monitor, 1 crt hp 17in monitor (all crt monitors are white) 4 printers 1 hp laserjet 2100, 1 canon color bubble jet printer, 2 hp 990CXI color printers 1 cell phonesamsung e715 1 photo camera vivitar series 1 EMAIL ME FOR PRICES @ KEVINWYKA@GMAIL.COM

great rooms....i need to get some more cabinets.....
A wise man once said "Know thyself"....and that man's name is........................................Tater Nuts! - Steven Hyde,That 70's Show

Back
Top Bottom