OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

mossified, all you wear is JB shirts?
TEAM NAS
IM A NIKEHEAD EVEN IF MY CHAINS DON'T EXCITE THE FEDS

that's alot of boxes ^ ^ ^ ^
*bc60997* *bcfuture* *jdizzieprt4* *poofyo101*

Team North Carolina

the crib:

Where I spend most my time

Bar that needs stools

Kitchen

Guest bathroom

My ALMOST-HERE-SON'S room

My "Office"

Laundry room

Bedroom

"Where the magic happens"

Bathroom in my room

Casual/t-shirt/fitted closet

Main closet with a few of my kicks, my dress clothes, jeans, coats, and some of my girl's stuff

..:team TEXAS:..
.:832:.
Certified Member: I been ready since '81 and I was born in '82

^ :wow:
eek.gif

So yeah...when I get a full-time job after graduation sometime next spring I'm hopin to have a place like that. NICE.

Nice SC mags on the coffee table too... :wink:
wink.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

ya'll have some very nice places...can't wait to get out of college and buy something real
WANTED: AM 90 Bacon's 9.5, AM 1 Powerwall's (Lemonade & Pink) 9.5, Both Navigation 90's 9.5 M, One Time Only Footpatrol size 9 or 9.5, Air Veer Black/White 9 or 9.5

Now thats a place I would like to live in.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

Now thats a place I would like to live in. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​

English Bulldogs are the best dogs ever. Got one last year and I cant stop laughing. Not lazy at all, very fun to play with
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

al6is same as teamWHITE eBoy...

where do you live and do you mind loaning me your floor plan because I am sooooo gonnna jock your tv setup....thanks.

al6is has officially massacred this whole thread. That is THE dopest crib I have ever seen. In 5 years imma bite and try to model my place sort of the same way lol.

NT Cribs would be a cool post. Everyone make a vid an upload it to youtube. Then post in the Official NT Cribs thread.

BTW - That dudes house makes me look like I live in a homeless shelter. LOL - It's almost annoying to look at. Too much plastic looking stuff in there. But I'm sure it cost a bucketload of money. I like it but could never live in it.
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

Back
Top Bottom