OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

47b6dd00b3127cce884880c8a46f00000015108AaM2zlm0ZNX
Original Soles.com
Grape Jordan 5's sz 9-10.5 $189.99, NYC LBJ $450, LRG Dead Serious sz 2XL Olive $199www.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclick

thethugthizzlefosh...

NICE set up

KEEP 2 GUNS UP

THIS IZ A STICK UP TEAM ARMED ROBBERY
THIS IZ A STICK UP GIMME THA LOOT
1-800-MURDER 4 HIRE

^ good thing im an architect.

ill design better than that alb6is or however you spell it.. WHAT WHAT WHAT noowwwww

no, but seriously

what do you do?

I'm painting my room tomorrow...hopefully picking up a new desk and some wall hangings while I'm at it...pics soooooonnn...
body movin'​

Hundreds no D-ride but you seem to be one of the more grown up and lavish living guys on here.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them​

Yo AQPHAME, your comp @#%$ is nice and all but did you ever think about getting a new desk? that thing looks toe up!! Looks like you been chattin' wit termites.. def not a good look.
www.myspace.com/steez106

This is my sisters closet she begged me not to post it but who cares :rofl:
roll.gif

alot of her shoes arent posted i'll do that later.

peace

haha, your sister is a NTer too?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bay Area 510​

Nice, but I don't think I could have only one room, no disrespect. But fi anyone does want a studio, my cousin has one in manhattan, for the mere price of 1mil plus.
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

nice studio, JoeJinKim. if you don't mind me asking, where is it located(city)?
"Then i break the thing down, do the bird. Dust myself off like i just stole third"​

Destination Kicks- i used to own a house... but i'm single now and this studio fits my needs. the best part of it is that it has the washer and dryer inside the unit.

swooshin3s- thanks!

Air Murphy 23 - it's in irvine, california

Back
Top Bottom