OFFICIAL POST YOUR TRUCK'S/SUV'S THREAD!!!!!! VOL: BIG BOY TOY!!!

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Nice whips guys!
Did you just hop out of the Jeep during a red light just to take a pix?
laugh.gif

^Hell yes. Hopped out, locked the door, took the pic and hopped back in before the light turned green. lol

Originally Posted by haddix
Beautiful 4Runner.  I've got a blue 3rd gen Runner myself.  Thinking of installing a grille guard..

Wish mine was 4wd, I would love to go off-roading in it.  But nonetheless, it's a beast of a car.  I've seen these things go 300K+
eek.gif

Air Spider, I remember meeting up with you and hearing that overland 3 blocks away 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. The your srt looks amazing, can't wait to see it.
Some random phone shots. 

257pp20.jpg

dat mass

2n9f09u.jpg

^Looking good EZYkickz!

Hahah yeah I remember that downtown meetup. LOL

Hopefully that meet goes down so we can all get together. Been a while brah.

21amz35.jpg

2a0gn04.jpg

Exhaust
34eexrt.jpg

birptc.jpg

For those interested in hearing it, here's the link:

16,000k HID's
20a2vk8.jpg

JVC 7" Touchscreen
6hi7td.jpg

Directed SX15D4
153wjr9.jpg

Nothing special; stock '03 Liberty Sport with the V6 3.7L. Plan on throwing new tires, rims, and some other after market stuff before snow falls.
469992_10150779132695821_616270341_o.jpg

my buddy having his 07 TRD FJ Cruiser re-skin with katskin interior and having a custom sunroof install ...imma be mad jelly, but its dope as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dh74fo.jpg

Re-post from cars thread. Our 2010 GL450 (closest to the camera) next to some other Benz's in the Canadian Superstore parking lot that we happened to park next to (we're on vacation). Dude in the pic is my cousin. Other cars are ML and E.

this is prob the best thread to ask this..

if you had a choice between the new grand cherokee or the new 4runner, which one would you choose?

thanks

nice rigs people

that turbo diesel though
pimp.gif

most have seen my truck already

brothers chevy

84' toyota my brother had...sold it because everytime we took it out something would break
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nice FJ OP. How do you like it? Anything you don't like? I'm actually about to shop for one on Sunday. Going to trade in my sedan for an 07 or 08. I love the black ones, but I'm coming from a black car and want to change things up. I was considering the blue one until my friend recently dropped this bomb on me.
3fe16763e08109029db601eb1fe8e340b9c9b13c_r.jpg
6bc3643462a2e4b08dde0ebb05599c22acc9592a_r.jpg

I can't do the blue one anymore. I'll end up taking a black 07 if I can find a nice one, hoping to find a white 08.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

if you had a choice between the new grand cherokee or the new 4runner, which one would you choose?

thanks
Go test drive both, I like both i was considering a Jeep before ...but my family all drove toyota and they never let us down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

Nice FJ OP. How do you like it? Anything you don't like? I'm actually about to shop for one on Sunday. Going to trade in my sedan for an 07 or 08. I love the black ones, but I'm coming from a black car and want to change things up. I was considering the blue one until my friend recently dropped this bomb on me.

I can't do the blue one anymore. I'll end up taking a black 07 if I can find a nice one, hoping to find a white 08.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love my FJ, had it since 07, havn't done much beside oil change ...and swap out new tires...only thing i dont like about it is no available sunroof unless you custom it. Also people complain about very bad blind spots i have no problem with that tho, you can install those little blind spot mirror on ur side mirror to help.

Black FJ is a popular color

33308870007_large.jpg

but the white is sickness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A lot more 4wd yotas than I was expecting.
Just because I love Toyota here's some more of mine and some random rigs.

Not mine but some nice Toyota's 

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

thanks
Go test drive both, I like both i was considering a Jeep before ...but my family all drove toyota and they never let us down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love my FJ, had it since 07, havn't done much beside oil change ...and swap out new tires...only thing i dont like about it is no available sunroof unless you custom it. Also people complain about very bad blind spots i have no problem with that tho, you can install those little blind spot mirror on ur side mirror to help.

Black FJ is a popular color

33308870007_large.jpg

but the white is sickness
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^ that White FJ looks clean as fuuuggggg....
sick.gif
smokin.gif

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/JMV1777/?action=view&current=IMG953103.mp4

Seafoamed the Jeep yesterday.

My friend filmed but it was my fault I didnt have him film it when the smoke show was intense. It filled my other boy's garage to the right of the SRT when he was working on his car. He was like I couldnt see bro. LOL

It was good to get all that carbon buildup out the motor and intake. I could only imagine how much worse the buildup would have been if I didnt have a catch can.

My dad just picked up this 78 from some guy in Arizona. He's redoing the engine, but it's cool once you take doors/top off.
Let me know if you want more pictures

Back
Top Bottom