Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Quote:
when tevez missed that scoring opportunity
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
REAL MADRID

Hoosiers, soccernet usually seems to have some random commentary thrown into their gamecast. Last year during the Carling Cup final when the fight broke out dude was going wild.

A lil disapointed arsenal couldn't get it done but Man U losing to Man City more than makes up for it. The best part is the fact that they play Spurs next weekend, so no matter who wins or if its a draw, I will enjoy the result.

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Worst penalty kick decision ever. I expected Chelsea vs. Liverpool to be a snore fest....and I was right....so I played Winning Eleven instead :lol:
laugh.gif
ed the season as expected, I had a feeling at the beginning of the season v. Persie would score 17ish goals if healthy, he looks well on his way.
JORDANS FOR SALE SIZES 11-12

^U on 360 with that WE?

Lootpac, normally I just use it for Arsenal games and i figured it was automated because it just sounded that way, and then i checked it to see who all had bookings and it was hilarious, the guy must've been the biggest chelsea hater.

It was things like J. Cole picks up the ball in midfield, dribbles around a bit and seems lost

After all those dudes argued that call in the Liverpool end it was like "John Terry and the rest of Chelsea surround the referee complaining like a pack of dogs"
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
Lootpac, normally I just use it for Arsenal games and i figured it was automated because it just sounded that way, and then i checked it to see who all had bookings and it was hilarious, the guy must've been the biggest chelsea hater.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

4zaq593.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I've been dead once already, its very liberating. You should think of it as therapy."
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile! and oh yeah I'm still on Team I Heart Born Supremacy/Modern Isis!​

roll.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

is it on fox soccer channel?
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Eduardo-Van Persie​

10 am for me, not too bad
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Oh my god, I can't believe RVP didn't bury that, what a terrible call on the goalie on the line though
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Back
Top Bottom