Official Premier League 07-08 Post

indeed indeed just hope we can keep up the pace with arsenal. when aliadiere scored against arsenal i was excited but damn if %*@% didn't score in the lastfew mins. had a feeling they would.

CHELSEA @ WHITE HART LANE
pimp.gif
MID-WEEK FIXTURE

eek.gif

WHAT A GOAL !!!!

WHAT A GAME !!!!

edit: spurs 4 - 4 chelsea. this was def one of the best games of the season.

Is Ronaldo serious? This guy seems like he is just doing everything out there, hes everywhere on the pitch.. Do you guys see him leaving United in the nexttransfer season? I wonder what kind of money Barca or Real would put up for this guy..

C. Ronaldo is ridiculous. I've never seen a winger/attacking midfielder as explosive as this guy. If he stays in England he can easily average 25 goals aseason for a very long time.

It's been rumored than Inter Milan made an illegal approach for Alexander Hleb. We should give him to Inter on a free transfer, I never liked thisbum
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Is Ronaldo serious? This guy seems like he is just doing eveirything out there, hes everywhere on the pitch.. Do you guys see him leaving United in the next transfer season? I wonder what kind of money Barca or Real would put up for this guy..

i dont see him leaving for anything less than a world record transfer fee.

Yes Cristiano Ronaldo is serious and the scary thing is he can def get better...he will captain portugal in euro 2008.

The only team i could see him going to is Barcelona bc Madrid is %!%@.

If he stays at united he would be a legend but i could see him leaving when hes 27

ronny aint goin nowhere, he is a gold mine for man utd not just on the pitch but off of it as well, and with the young nucleus they have going right now withthe additions of nani and anderson, they are gonna do damage for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom