Official Premier League 07-08 Post

Arsenal takes 3 points, Spurs 0, ManUre 1.

Good day, would've been better if every Chel$ki player broke a bone tho
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

HIGHLIGHTS FOR 8/12/2007 PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal vs Fulham (what a pass by FABREGAS!!!!)

Chelsea vs Birmingham

Manchester vs Reading

TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

OOOIIIII

Arsenal all the way!!!! Even withou Henry (will be missed)... we can still be a tough challenge for ANY team in the premiership.....

TEAM ARSENAL
Looking for AJ 2, 6 , 10 in sizes 11 to 13.HIT ME UP AT ruffryder1026@hotmail.com

I watched some of the Man U/Reading match. My gawd, Man U was on the attack the entire match. It was a serious offensive.

I love watching Rooney. It's easy to see why fans love him. He just throws it all out there.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
Ballin Shoes Current: Wade 1.3
Ballin Shoes Previous: Uptempo Pro low

Liverpool...babel needs to start..torres is a bum and probably will be a let-down (although i dont know how people could high hopes for him anyway)...

man u is stacked, rooney being hurt shouldnt really affect things...chelsea is also stacked...speaking of which, malouda looks great and essien is always on point

arsenal...seem shaky...v. persie is that dude though, and hleb played well

and that bicycle kick from martins was beautiful..

:smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM ARSENAL // EQUIPEBRASIL

what would Manchester's squad look like w/o the injuries?

van der sar
neville, vidic, ferdinand, evra
hargreaves, carrick, cristiano, scholes
tevez, rooney

(No Giggs or Silvestre :nerd:
nerd.gif
??)

i seriously cant imagine Tevez and Rooney playing at the same time, sucks that pair is gonna have to wait..Bash Brothers 2.0 :wow:
eek.gif
"You know the name, Shaq aim to maintain
Money on the brain, can't stop the reign"4L8O15S16T23!42 "He walks amongst us but he is not one of us"TEAM FCBARCELONA

Carrick would be odd man out. No way is Giggs seeing the bench before Scholes does. In Europe though, Tevez would probably be coming off the bench for Rooney in a 4-2-3-1. Damn if Saha gets healthy, the possibilities are endless.

Tevez is overrated IMO. You'll see. He's not even top 10 striker in the prem.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

torres is a proven goalscorer give him a chance he will pay off and will do much better than morientes did 4 'pool...and pennant is far from garbage...

Arsenal...but im excited we grabbed 3 points and i cant wait till adebayor comes back we will have a sick frontline along with hleb,rvp,rosicky,walcott, and bendtner

GO GUNNERS....i still cant believe they pulled it out late...although its def a game they should have won. Fulham got pretty lucky with their goal.

Tevez will probably struggle out of the gate but I can see him scoring around 10-12 goals in his first season at Man Utd.

However I have very little faith in Fernando Torres getting the job done at Anfield.

La Liga striker coming to the EPL + playing for Benetiz = recipe for disaster. I'm predicting that Torres scores less than 10 goals, maybe 8 of them.

Benetiz has watched Morientes, Cisse, Bellamy, Crouch and Baros all fail under his system. You can argue that Torres is more talented than all of them, but Rafa has to take part of the blame.

I think Torres will end up being similar to Diego Forlan. A 20+ goalscorer in La Liga who cant buy a goal in England.

torres wasn't even that great in spain..dude was missing penalties on the reg. and don't give me that "he's still young" crap...

with torres it has to be show and prove...otherwise, i have no faith in 'el nino'

what do u guys think are arsenal needs...im not to convinced of eboue playing right mid he doesn't enough creativity for how the gunners play.

spurs 1 - 3 everton

this is @#%$ pathetic. i should slap the people behind this club for not buying a left winger
NORTHLDN
SUCCESS is my DESTINY
HOPE FOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST
AUDERE EST FACERE

Back
Top Bottom