~Official Pro Bowl Thread~

Cro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and that Non-bump rule is so gay.....You should be able to play press coverage once you get inside the 10 yd line

My man Dock having an aiight game.....

that was actually a pretty good game. that dumb no bump rule prevented it from being better though. asante going hard on fitzgerald was funny
laugh.gif

Always the best game of the year, too bad I wasn't able to attend. You have to attend one to appreciate it.

Glad to see Ben get a TD pass. Peyton was rolling up the NFC, should've stayed in

Originally Posted by zwchris

Always the best game of the year, too bad I wasn't able to attend. You have to attend one to appreciate it.

What?
roll.gif

Barring injury.....

Will Antonio Cromartie be the Highest paid DB in the league upon reaching free agency?????

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by jville819

Will Antonio Cromartie be the Highest paid DB in the league upon reaching free agency?????
Yes

you sure? guys like Asante Samuel, Bob Sanders, Nnamdi, Trufant will be demanding top dollar this offseason

Bob got locked up, but as far as the other three goes... *if* Cro continues to play as great as he has been, he's better than those three. Nnamdi will getthe biggest contract out of those three (he's going to be franchised this year, though), IMO... followed by Asante then Trufant. I think Trufant'scontract will be around the same as Clement's, and Asante could see a straight CRAZY contract thrown at him.

Originally Posted by jville819

Yes
if aj smith does business as usual [locking up key players to long term deals], antonio cromartie will never see free agency..

cro will be entering just the 3rd year of his contract when the 2008 season starts. he won't be a free agent until after the 2010 season. and chances are,he'll be re-signed to a long term big money deal before he reaches the end of that contract [assuming he keeps playing at a high level].

Back
Top Bottom