OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

SO THATS 3 OF US......

antbanks81(Bears)
Cleansneaksonly21(Eagles)
djgtekfrmsanjose

anyone else
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

SO THATS 3 OF US......

antbanks81(Bears)
djgtekfrmsanjose

anyone else
nerd.gif
Casper, can you adjust title to steer folks to the 2nd league starting up on this page? There are a lot of people that missed out. We could justmake a second thread for trashtalk.

michael-mitchell-300x238.jpg

"He's going to be on his back and I'm going to be up yelling. That's how it usually ends." - Raiders Safety Mike Mitchell.

HIT STICK BEWARE! Its gonna get ugly.

I would call the Jets in the second league, but I'm not sure if I can commit(sp?) to a certain schedule....

How long after release are we waiting to get started??? Hopefully no longer than a week after release.......

I wanna start ASAP
devil.gif

^^ I think everyone is gonna need a few days atleast to get accustomed to their teams. I play with the Raiders almost exclusively in 09, but still can'twait to open up 2010's team. So many different changes I want to see. And will I stick with the Raiders playbook this year, or go back to the one I usedlast year?

If a second one is made I'm down to join I'll be the colts
WoooOOooOooOooo BLAP BLAP BLAP!!!
devil.gif

PSN : NIKKOS

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Is it going to be custom schedules? how many games are we doing a week?

I think we're supposed to be playing two a week.

Yo Jordan can you play as the Raiders and give me the lowdown on them? How bad..... good? are they. thanks.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

SO THATS 3 OF US......

antbanks81(Bears)
djgtekfrmsanjose

anyone else
nerd.gif
Casper, can you steer folks to the 2nd league starting up on this page? There are a lot of people that missed out. We could just make a second thread for trashtalk.

is it just me or is the defense stupid. The cardinals d sucks, and they let ben run about 5 yards before going in for the tackle lol. Please tell me thatscorrectable?

is it just me or is the defense stupid. The cardinals d sucks, and they let ben run about 5 yards before going in for the tackle lol. Please tell me thatscorrectable?

just got the game hit me up Pac Man 850 im fixin to play a few games 1st

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Is it going to be custom schedules? how many games are we doing a week?

I think we're supposed to be playing two a week.

Is there flex scheduling like last years game?
You gotta ask someone who had the game lol. What do you mean though?

Back
Top Bottom