Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Let's keep all of the PSP discussion in one thread.

Post your questions, pics, etc., here. And keep it legal, kids.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I've played it once, and I can see how easy it is to get addicted.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I finished dead to rights the reckoning

now please tell me what the @#%$ kind of ending was that
[/b]
[/b]​

I don't understand lumines. I mean, im playing it like tetris... but isnt it to play it to the sound of music? Im sorry, I don't have the manual. I really like ridge racer thou... drifting is sweet!

OK--I've figured out video. PSP Video 9 is a GREAT tool to convert and transfer. Now, how do I transfer photos?
[/table]​

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ wanting to turn this into a sticky, like the iPod thread.

[Nas]You wanna be me...[/Nas]

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member #21 - The Grim Reaper​

psp's get boring after a month. i dont even play mine now.

gran tourismo needs to hurry and release.
[/b]​
<br>

I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO PUT VIDEO'S ON MY PSP!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME?

good luck finding a free one buddy^^

BUT HOW DO U PUT VIDEO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
psp's get boring after a month. i dont even play mine now.

for reals. The problem is the price for these damn games. I want madden, gta, burnout and all of that but refuse to pay $50.00 for them. Anybody have the link on the downgrader? Need to downgrade from 2.0 back to 1.5. Also which umd emulator is da best?

shoot i got mine dont kno how to put pics or vids on that @#%$ i connect to the comp by usb to any suggestions.

At first it was real boring then it got fun when virtua tennis came out ..and now that GTA is out its fun again..im liking it now ..and now that i have a gig stick...its all good..i have an ipod already..so i dont need the music..so now its video video video
---------------------
Your first week aint right they cant $%#% wit em/Now if you dont sell 5 mill they had enough of em/ Let me find out hip hop's turning rebublican..

does anyone know the name of this case it's white with psp buttons in color on it. I remember someone here had it.

BTW if you want more storage space tranfer you music in atrac with Sony Sonic Stage 3.2 you can hold at least double the amount of songs.

To put picture files go into the the psp folder then photo folder.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom