< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Mannnnnnnnn dem thangs are nice!
Balenciaga really opened a can of worms with their atrocious troll sneakers. I'd like some vintage pumas, they have a great but yet unexplored back catalogue from the 90s with that kind of aesthetic, like the cell venom
17438846_1809371319390118_5965241465658408960_n.jpg

I see this is more of a causal/retro puma thread but I am excited about the new " jaming" shoe...can't Waite for more colorways. Anybody know when more will be releasing ?

LPU! Finally own these! So stoked to have em!
AA0C97AE-F5A6-492E-93E0-DA1F4BB91C24.jpeg

Now you need to update your sig. Did the 9.5s feel a little big on ya? They were sitting at Bait when they released and recall my TTS fitting a little big. I was salty I missed them on Puma.com during their sale, so I couldn't cough up retail for them lol

Yes they fit fine pretty comfortable too. Damn that sucks, didn’t think they were sitting on Puma.com
Now you need to update your sig. Did the 9.5s feel a little big on ya? They were sitting at Bait when they released and recall my TTS fitting a little big. I was salty I missed them on Puma.com during their sale, so I couldn't cough up retail for them lol

Yes they fit fine pretty comfortable too. Damn that sucks, didn’t think they were sitting on Puma.com

They didn't sit per se. Just were dropped during like a 30% or 40% off sale. Surprisingly, you could apply the code to all the Bape stuff that dropped that day. I was heated lol

IMG_3115.JPG

February starting off with a bang. These are the cheapest items to be bought so far this year: Diamond Supply x Puma Suede black. Picked up the reverse first version couple Thanksgiving ago because I like the colorway and style. Something different.
Went up half from true to size 11. Width exact and about thumb extra length. True to size would also work. Nice details. Sometimes all you need are the simpler things cause this month will be total spending spree.

Only color I have seen in the jamming is the black and olive. He said they have 3 colorways avalible right now, anybody know where to buy other colorways?

If I wear 11.5 in nike and 11 in adidas what size would I be in puma?

idk these are my first pair of pumas since ever since i have wide *** feet the clydes made my feet look like clowns.
i'm an 11W true size so I usually size up to 12 but 11.5 in puma will probs be snug but at least my feet will look small. I went for it and we'll see. I copped the 11.5 and it was missing but now it's back!

Back
Top Bottom