< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Missed every drop but it’s whatever I’ll get em one day.

Hopefully someone can comment on the sizing issues with these because I hear “go TTS” then “go half size down.”

Annoying AF

I can comment on sizing later. Picked up a pair from a local boutique instead, one that i trust and got honest guys running it. (No backdooring)

Bummed I missed out on the spectras. The only color out of the bunch that I wanted. Haven’t wanted a pair of pumas in years

Check your local Neimans. I can’t believe I got my pair in store. These are really nice in person and for $120 you can’t beat it.

802F5B62-46D9-4B85-9EE6-7229B5CCC2EB.jpeg

I can comment on sizing later. Picked up a pair from a local boutique instead, one that i trust and got honest guys running it. (No backdooring)

i got a feeling i met you earlier today fam, line outside had the homie with the dining chair? :nthat:

I dont have any yeezy's so cant compare to those, but these shoes are extremely comfy. Going to definitely be interested in some other CWs.

Reactions: fx2
Check your local Neimans. I can’t believe I got my pair in store. These are really nice in person and for $120 you can’t beat it.

802F5B62-46D9-4B85-9EE6-7229B5CCC2EB.jpeg

Thanks for the info! Do you know if they dropped at any other dept stores that carry puma, like nordstroms?

Copped Spectre for 180 shipped. I would have paid that for them regular price. Used Ebay 15% off code after pinging a seller and making a offer.

Happy about this.

Man...even Ace Ventura would've handled that package with more care :lol:

Lolol...yea crazy man. I am just happy that didn't get messed up because i'm not reselling, I'm trying to rock them.

All in all, its all good. Shoes fine, received refund.

Back
Top Bottom