< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

new pickup - Prevail OG
Puma-Prevail-OG-Grape-Pickup.jpg

Will try on Puma.com tomorrow but I already know I’ll be taking the L. Smfh
I know all Euro sites are trash for hyped drops. But i never been on Puma.com really. I hope its not that bad. Im guessing its the same setup as Reebok; Adidas websites.

When they first dropped the Thunders, they were on the site for 1 min because Bots got to them lol
I know all Euro sites are trash for hyped drops. But i never been on Puma.com really. I hope its not that bad. Im guessing its the same setup as Reebok; Adidas websites.

So puma dropping heat and not (or don't care) prepared for bots. Like all other brands. Nothing new.

Why doesn't puma just do a random drop time tomorrow morning to discourage people ready at 10am with bots? It's so simple.

Why doesn't puma just do a random drop time tomorrow morning to discourage people ready at 10am with bots? It's so simple.
Pretty sure they did this in Australia a few days ago. No fanfare, no announcements and they still sold out. I was too late, then got shafted on the Rezet drop last night (confirmed then cancelled), but copped this morning from a local retailer. Haven't owned a puma sneaker in over 20 years but couldn't pass on these, they please my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom