< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

puma pulling a fast one

big limit the color everyone wants

flood them streets with the others we don't

I want one pair. Will sit out until seeing those purples then make a call. I ain't paying multi prices right now though.

puma pulling a fast one

big limit the color everyone wants

flood them streets with the others we don't

I want one pair. Will sit out until seeing those purples then make a call. I ain't paying multi prices right now though.

literally following the playbook of all the heavy hitters. It’s honestly not surprising, just upsetting 😩. I’m sure Multis will come down, but I’ve been burned too many times waiting around so I had to jump. Also never underestimate us Cole stans, we different lmfao!

^. Was thinking the same. They’re Puma athletes right?

Also my pair has already been sent to StockX. Had to be a local pickup pair. I was hoping for the special box pair 😩
yeah they both been wearing the multi color dreamers currently

B89CBBC4-D841-4DC1-AD1C-CE2742DE7199.jpeg

at $35 i had to pull the trigger my favorite pair from the def jam release

FYI: Healthcare Workers and 1Rs get 20% off puma.com via ID.ME

I’m itching to grab the BMW FRs now lol... I also hope the OG RS-Dreamers restock (and are applicable with the discount)!

For what it's worth on the Puma IG page the other day they said there would not be an OG colorway restock. They told people to be ready for more colors coming soon.

For what it's worth on the Puma IG page the other day they said there would not be an OG colorway restock. They told people to be ready for more colors coming soon.

You talking about this post?

In the comments they say "There is no plan for a restock at the moment"

tenor.gif

those colorways aint it

og is it

might have to go the laker colorway tho even tho danny green sucks ***

kuz been ok lately tho

Yeah I saw that one too. It's likely part of a strategy to get people to engage more with the brand and not just one colorway of one shoe. I'm guessing chances aren't nil that they'll restock. More of a 50/50 at this point. We'll see. I just hope the red pair come first. These are bballkid11 bballkid11 approved, so I'm hoping to scoop some.

Yeah I saw that one too. It's likely part of a strategy to get people to engage more with the brand and not just one colorway of one shoe. I'm guessing chances aren't nil that they'll restock. More of a 50/50 at this point. We'll see. I just hope the red pair come first. These are bballkid11 bballkid11 approved, so I'm hoping to scoop some.

haha man I like these joints for sure!!!

I’m not saying they are gonna restock but I am saying I don’t trust the puma account to tell the truth if they were.

think they just want to push the other color ways so that they don’t sit since they aren’t as great as the og multi.

assuming those go well, maybe we’ll see a restock of the multis. would just hope it’s like what they did with the thunder spectra where initially the first colorway dropped and sold out everywhere, but eventually restocked down the line and at a super deep discount too

via ebay

BC2D1ED3-47C7-4D1B-820E-7D489D846468.jpeg

TBH, I never thought that I’d be checking for Pumas! Lol Other than the RSDs, their Future Rider has me sold! It has a healthy amount of cws that make me want to purchase!

Any sizing info on the Future Riders? TTS?

Last edited:
The future riders are so nicely designed IMO. so many color ways, readily available and on discount.
they fit me slightly snugger then recent am 1s and 90s, Which I go with 12, or 12.5. I’m fine with 12 in the future nd style riders. i wear 13 in FKRs as well. Hope that helps lol.

via ebay

BC2D1ED3-47C7-4D1B-820E-7D489D846468.jpeg

TBH, I never thought that I’d be checking for Pumas! Lol Other than the RSDs, their Future Rider has me sold! It has a healthy amount of cws that make me want to purchase!

Any sizing info on the Future Riders? TTS?

TTS for me. Little bottom heavy, but a nice shoe. A slightly more stylish Saucony Jazz

Back
Top Bottom