< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

WT approved. Top 3 of the year.

KD 14 and the Cuts were honorable mentions. Curry 9 and Kyrie 6 were the other 2.

It's absurd that only the KD 14 out of the top 5 are readily available. The MB I get if this cw was a limited pre heat or something but everything else is a mess.

First cw of the dreamers flew and the next few were easy then the first colorway came back and even went in discount in most sizes. I expect something similar. Puma marketing is weird. They haven’t even officially teased a second colorway and this might be the most momentum the shoe will have

New colorway for Melo tonight. Looks like black with red feather detail but haven’t gotten good look

BD23274A-8DBD-430C-86E6-2F72AE89282B.jpeg

JS”

Those are proper. Need the socks too. Anyone know where I can grab a pair? Been searchin online but can't find em.

How are the Melo’s compared to the Clyde All Pro’s?

I broke the eyelets on my Kuz pair and just now got a chance to poke holes in them to create some new ones. Forgot how good those feel, gonna break em out again next week on the court…lockdown feels better now

How are the Melo’s compared to the Clyde All Pro’s?

I broke the eyelets on my Kuz pair and just now got a chance to poke holes in them to create some new ones. Forgot how good those feel, gonna break em out again next week on the court…lockdown feels better now

The MB1 lighter and more comfortable than the clyde pros .

Finally got to play in them again today. They’re a good shoe, they really do feel like they’re one with your foot if that makes sense.

The shoe is plush when you put your foot in it but the cushioning isn’t plush or overly soft. It’s nice and just enough.

I like them and I enjoy playing in them. The traction’s great, the fit’s great and it’s a good all around shoe.

It’s my first pair of Puma’s since

1640917657726.gif

so I’m impressed!

Finally got to play in them again today. They’re a good shoe, they really do feel like they’re one with your foot if that makes sense.

The shoe is plush when you put your foot in it but the cushioning isn’t plush or overly soft. It’s nice and just enough.

I like them and I enjoy playing in them. The traction’s great, the fit’s great and it’s a good all around shoe.

It’s my first pair of Puma’s since

1640917657726.gif

so I’m impressed!
You Starting to like em I see 🤣. Keep hooping in em , the fit / cushion molds to your feet. Such a dope shoe for bball

Give us a Hornets cw, and I’ll consider an MB1 lol

I’m a bit surprised that the Dreamer 1 didn’t have one.

Back
Top Bottom