< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I actually remember seeing this commercial on TV in 1999. I remember the athletes in it, except for Korn.

It's a trip that Vince Carter was featured good in this one, only for him to breach his contract with Puma by defecting from them after the 1998-99 NBA season ended. I also remember he wore other brands during the 1999-00 season because he was dissatisfied with Puma while they still had him under contract. I believe he claimed they hurt his feet, so he stopped wearing them. He was supposed to be their basketball cornerstone, but it lasted only a year.

I remember it went to arbitration in 2000 between Puma & Carter. It was a no-brainer they were going to rule in favor of Puma because they had him under a signed contract. They also ruled he owed Puma money for breaching the contract. I remember Nike paid it off for him and his contract to acquire him.

Cant go wrong for $26AUD...

IMG_0048.JPG

Really hope they make some larger sizes for the Stewie 1s. Need that women's 13.5 so I can show some support.

Upcoming colors for the Rise Nitro and TRC Blaze Court from the clothing lines pictures on Puma.com. The orange pair was instacopped, but the Neons of the Rise Nitro's are definitely a new contender.
png

png

png

png

png

png

Back
Top Bottom