< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Orderded the volts. Didn’t have the purple in 13. Lets see if they are good to go.
Have the same issue of needing a 12.5 but ended up ordering size 13. Fits long and I get bubbling and extra material above the toes. Lock down isn’t terrible if I really pull on the laces but I’m not sure if they will work for more than shooting around or casual workouts for me.

imago0020476330w.jpg

imago0020476346w.jpg

Stewies Sz 12 came in and while I could probably get away with them, they are a little too snug width wise. Think 13 will be a little too big. Hope I can come up on 12.5. The purple colorway is so ****ing 🔥 in hand. Might be closest to purple fade Kobe 8s I ever see again.

Stewies Sz 12 came in and while I could probably get away with them, they are a little too snug width wise. Think 13 will be a little too big. Hope I can come up on 12.5. The purple colorway is so ****ing 🔥 in hand. Might be closest to purple fade Kobe 8s I ever see again.
Same boat…don’t think they make .5 yet

Some interesting stuff in this clip because of how divergent it is at this Foot Locker store in Hong Kong compared to Foot Locker stores in the L.A. area regarding what they display. I've never seen a display dedicated to try to sell Puma LaMelo Ball stuff in the stores in my region ever since they started carrying his shoes. All they've done in my area is put his latest shoes on a display wall. They don't even carry apparel associated with his line.

Back
Top Bottom