< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

heads up Canadians, I got dinged $107 taxes and duties from SlamJam for the Limited Editions...

wonder what END is gonna do to me...

smh still a good deal at the end of the day.

heads up Canadians, I got dinged $107 taxes and duties from SlamJam for the Limited Editions...

wonder what END is gonna do to me...

smh still a good deal at the end of the day.
Wow! Dhl phoned me and said I'm getting squeezed for $55. How did they justify $107?

now im wondering how long i have to wait for the marble blaze of glory pack to come out to the states. i kinda dont want to wait for those i really love that white pair. i know bape has a white blaze of glory collab i think coming out in the future. 

I'm sure they'll show up over here in the next few weeks. I'd wait unless you can find a sick deal overseas for less than US retail all things considered.

Edit: They're up on eBay for $121.45 w/ free shipping

On a semi-related note my Veils and Chestnuts showed up. The Chestnuts, wow! So glad I didn't pass. Material, construction, finish, all great. So great that I wish I opened the Veils first, lol.

That's not to say I wasn't pleased with the Veils, because they're a dope pair too. But did anyone else's pair come with 2 different fits? My right shoe is slightly looser than the left. Also I'd suggest not to go up a half size. If I wear thin no shows I could probably get away with going .5 size down.

The only thing that sucked was paying the taxes and duty on both at the same time. nomis nomis I feel your pain.

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll show up over here in the next few weeks. I'd wait unless you can find a sick deal overseas for less than US retail all things considered.

On a semi-related note my Veils and Chestnuts showed up. The Chestnuts, wow! So glad I didn't pass. Material, construction, finish, all great. So great that I wish I opened the Veils first, lol.

That's not to say I wasn't pleased with the Veils, because they're a dope pair too. But did anyone else's pair come with 2 different fits? My right shoe is slightly looser than the left. Also I'd suggest not to go up a half size. If I wear thin no shows I could probably get away with going .5 size down.

The only thing that sucked was paying the taxes and duty on both at the same time. nomis nomis I feel your pain.

How much and how did you pay for the taxes and duties? Did you have to pick those up in a fedex office?

At the door with a cc, something like $90. The last time I paid ahead over the phone.
VEILS came in today but fedex didnt notify me ahead of time for payment. i will be picking up at the fedex depot tonight.

got tagged $38 for these from END.

can any of the US heads comment on international shipping? i may just send them to a po box if the savings are worth it.

cheesecake factory is a good excuse to go down lol

I have 2 pairs of chestnuts now cause I was gonna cancel one pair that I was supposedly going to get charged $107 customs but UPS just left them at my door without a C.O.D so I'm hoping I don't get charged...

Last edited:

Does the BOG and Disc blaze have the same fit? +.5 from tts size? Thanks in advance!
yes both Discs and BOG fit true to size. I wear a size 12 Air Jordan and size 12 for Disc's and Blaze of Glory if that helps... but for R698 I wear 11.5, and size 12 for XT2

Last edited:
was just browsing through the thread and clicked the packershoes link for both limitedition pumas....copped the last two size 10.  shoutout to whoever posted the links!!

Back
Top Bottom