< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I got my R698 Tropicalia but it kinda fits big compared to my other R698 (Mesh evo & BWGH).

Puma R698L “Tropicalia” - Black and Khaki available now at Rock City Kicks.

$100 (not sure how much shipping is)

501-660-7888

Last edited:
does anybody know if oneness got / is getting the bluebird R698 - called em but rep had no idea what I was referring to.

FYI size 10.5, 11, and 13 available here

http://www.kickssoleprovider.com/357465_01_p/357465-01.htm

I think HotRod Westwood also has a 10.5 and 8.5 available as well.

- BUT, I'm still looking for a size 9.5 for myself though, if anybody can help me look in the right direction for a 9.5 for retail price, that would be great. 

Thanks!

Last edited:
R698%20OG%2093_pair.jpg

eek.gif
 Good heavens, these are absolute fire!  Released in Europe already and coming supposedly to the US in pretty limited numbers soon. Infrared R698!!!  Puma bringing the heat now.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone be safe.
Looks nice.  What kind of material are these?  The black ones look like they're nubuck but these are a bit shinier.  My pair actually arrives today from Oneness.  Very excited because these are so clean.

FYI footlocker on 34st (the one across the st from Macy's) got the r698 both colors in stock BUT for some reason they are 130 retail which sucks. They also have the tropicalia pack but the xt2 version for 140 which sucks also.

Looks nice.  What kind of material are these?  The black ones look like they're nubuck but these are a bit shinier.  My pair actually arrives today from Oneness.  Very excited because these are so clean.

I would say they are similar to a durabuck type of material its thin so not as hairy as the suede R698s from the Evolution pack

I need those black Blaze of Glory's in a 10.5 from the Mesh Evolution pack, prefer a US shop if anybody knows of any! 
nerd.gif

how do the puma suede classics run as far as size? my research lead me to believe you need to go half a size up? 

Back
Top Bottom