< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

My TTS is 9 in Nike (Flyknit Racers, AM90 and AM95 for reference) and the BoGs fit TTS for me (I have Bloodbaths, Rise NYIFL and the BAUs).
Much appreciated! I guess it was only my Bluefields that ran big

Last edited:
Much appreciated! I guess it was only my Bluefields that ran big

I thought the concensus on Bloodbaths were to go up .5 size due to snugness? My joints are a size 11 and fit me perfect.

Mind you my other R698s & BOGs are a 10.5 which is my true size.

Just googled a couple YouTube reviews. Both say the same thing. Bloodbaths are snug. Go up a .5 size.

Last edited:
FYI Ubiq somehow still has pairs of these. Saw an 8.5 out on display yesterday. Might be worth giving them a call.

I thought the concensus on Bloodbaths were to go up .5 size due to snugness? My joints are a size 11 and fit me perfect.

Mind you my other R698s & BOGs are a 10.5 which is my true size.

Just googled a couple YouTube reviews. Both say the same thing. Bloodbaths are snug. Go up a .5 size.

I'm a size snob so I'd like figure this out lol.

Do you own the 2015 Bluefields? I half sized down to a 10 in those (my normal size is 10.5) and they would've been too big in a 10.5. Then again I don't have very wide feet at all and the '15 Bluefields are all I have to go off of.

Last edited:
Cart jacked of a 10.5

Probably wasn't in stock in the first place but still..

Last edited:
I'm a size snob so I'd like figure this out lol.
Do you own the 2015 Bluefields? I half sized down to a 10 in those (my normal size is 10.5) and they would've been too big in a 10.5. Then again I don't have very wide feet at all and the '15 Bluefields are all I have to go off of.

Don't own Bluefields, tho they are on my list to cop. But I do own BAUs. My size 10.5 BAUs fit just like my size 11 Bloodbaths. Hope this helps.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/502FBAAF-931F-4DB0-8DC4-AC190AACB78B.jpg.html

Don't own Bluefields, tho they are on my list to cop. But I do own BAUs. My size 10.5 BAUs fit just like my size 11 Bloodbaths. Hope this helps.
What other R698's do you own?  The question now becomes do BAU's fit big or Bloodbaths fit small?  My understanding is that BoG's typically fit half size smaller than R698's, so if you are 10.5 in other R698's then the Bloodbaths fit more like a typical BoG and BAU's fit half size big, enabling you to wear the same size as R698.

I have the Veil, Tech, LTD, and Bloodbaths, none of them fit exactly the same haha. I'm a tts 9.5, but my size 10 Blaze Techs fit more snug in the ankle and fore foot than my size 10 Bloodbaths. On the other hand my size 9.5 Veils have so much more room in the toe vs the LTD chestnuts. In order of snugness, from most to loose.

- Blaze Tech
- LTD chestnut
- Bloodbath
- Sleeve of wizard
- Veil

To get to your question thinone thinone , I'm a size 9 in Bluefields, and while I have a size 10 Bloodbath, I think a size 9.5 would've fit better. I just wear thicker socks.

I have the Veil, Tech, LTD, and Bloodbaths, none of them fit exactly the same haha. I'm a tts 9.5, but my size 10 Blaze Techs fit more snug in the ankle and fore foot than my size 10 Bloodbaths. On the other hand my size 9.5 Veils have so much more room in the toe vs the LTD chestnuts. In order of snugness, from most to loose.

- Blaze Tech
- LTD chestnut
- Bloodbath
- Sleeve of wizard
- Veil

To get to your question @ThinOne, I'm a size 9 in Bluefields, and while I have a size 10 Bloodbath, I think a size 9.5 would've fit better. I just wear thicker socks.
Wow, good stuff. Sounds like we size similarly.

TTS would also make more sense if people half size up from their R698 size

looking for puma x liful r698 with good price and ship to asia 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom