< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Need help on sizing I'm on average 9.5 on majority of shoes. If I can't snag a 9.5 is it better to go up or down in BOGs??

View media item 2335189

These sexy things came in a few days ago!! Suede is butter, kinda disappointed that I didn't get a set of white laces. I got 2 Tiffany blue laces one regular one semi waxed. Anyone got a pair of off white or black diamond puma laces would trade a pair of mine?

Last edited:
Need help on sizing I'm on average 9.5 on majority of shoes. If I can't snag a 9.5 is it better to go up or down in BOGs??
I wouldn't attempt to go down on BOGs, personally. If anything, I think I'd size up, especially if you're a widefooter. I had a pair of size 10 Staple BOGs and they didn't feel too bad. Ended up getting my TTS 9.5 though.

I wouldn't attempt to go down on BOGs, personally. If anything, I think I'd size up, especially if you're a widefooter. I had a pair of size 10 Staple BOGs and they didn't feel too bad. Ended up getting my TTS 9.5 though.

That's the exact one I'm looking at, lol. I'm a "normal" to narrow for I guess. I have a size 10 in mostly asics and kobes. Dnot mind a little wiggle room.

View media item 2364559
For anyone looking, these run big. I'm between a 9.5 and 10 in most runners and have some space to spare with these in 9. Not sure how Clydes typically fit but the entire inner liner and in sole of these are leather. Dope dope shoe. Can't wait to bust them out in the springtime.

Had to pay a little extra to get a pair, but really wanted these.  Saw that they were being sold at Puma Lab/Foot Locker.  When I asked the dude there, he had no clue what I was talking about and didn't have them.  Tried to talk about Rihanna's collection.  Will post pics when I receive them.  Dope pickup.

For anyone looking, these run big. I'm between a 9.5 and 10 in most runners and have some space to spare with these in 9. Not sure how Clydes typically fit but the entire inner liner and in sole of these are leather. Dope dope shoe. Can't wait to bust them out in the springtime.

As an older dude who grew up watching the heyday of the Knicks in the early 1970's, I'm going to grab this upcoming release.

Side note: My first game seeing Clyde was 1971 at the Garden. What a team, Clyde, Earl the Pearl, DeBusschere, Dollar Bill and of course Willis.

Now, does anyone know if these run TTS. With the integral sock I have no idea how they will fit. Also, I'll be ordering online so I will not have the luxury of trying them on ahead of time.

Thanks you much.

View media item 2367082

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom