< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I'm about to cop WWE X PUMA, first ever wwe shoe collab and the box looks pretty dope 600 pairs made 100 of each wrestler just hoping they got macho man !!

anybody seen the PUMA Prevail OG or the PUMA x Trapstar Prevail on sale anywhere? Also has anyone copped the Prevail and could provide sizing info? p.s. those Staple Ignite Limitless are so sick and considering how I never like the Limitless or the high top version in the first place nor do I listen to the weeknd, I'm mad surprised at myself.

Last edited:

anybody seen the PUMA Prevail OG or the PUMA x Trapstar Prevail on sale anywhere? Also has anyone copped the Prevail and could provide sizing info? p.s. those Staple Ignite Limitless are so sick and considering how I never like the Limitless or the high top version in the first place nor do I listen to the weeknd, I'm mad surprised at myself.
I've only seen the prevails at EU sites, none which are on sale

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/36410601/puma-prevail-og

Fits tts

smokin.gif

Question: why the bape x puma r698 fsr sitting on puma? They can't be that ugly in person.

Dunno never thought they were that great and while I like the r698 (I own like 5 pair) it's not a "hyped" model. Also Bape means like zero to me personally so meh. There are far superior options for a black based shoe. Of course you put this lazy Bape design on a Ultra Boost it would be sold out and going for 700 resale. Thus the stare of our hobby.

Dunno never thought they were that great and while I like the r698 (I own like 5 pair) it's not a "hyped" model. Also Bape means like zero to me personally so meh. There are far superior options for a black based shoe. Of course you put this lazy Bape design on a Ultra Boost it would be sold out and going for 700 resale. Thus the stare of our hobby.

Response much appreciated. I guess to each their own. Btw there's an extra 20% off code so these can be had for around $90 give or take.

I think it's due to the use of muted Camo.
BAPE are known for their wildly colourful Camo so it's not really a strong representation of the brand.

It's the same at supreme, but atleast bape has IMO a dope design/pattern. Tho I don't own coats shirts I do find myself liking bape stuff more then other brands. I'm a sicker for camo stuff lol

Ppl honestly trying to resell the olive tsugi shinsei 
roll.gif

Also, I guess the tsugi model isn't a kith exclusive

Last edited:
Hey guys my g/f bought a pair of Puma's on eBay that look the same as these and loves them.  When I ran the number on them to find out what they are so I could get her another pair I couldn't find them.  I tried PUMA customer service and they couldn't help me.  So if anyone can help me identify what model PUMA's these are I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

these just arrived today.  the shoe itself is not bad, although i probably won't be getting another one of these.  i like having some variety with my sneakers.

i do like the colorway a lot.  sorry about the poor phone camera shot and lighting.  the colors look much better in person.  

Back
Top Bottom