< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Fam! Im looking for a 14 too. Cant seem to find them anywhere. If you find them lmk!

Coogi US just dropped some 14s. Not sure if this was a restock (there was a FSR) or just a delayed drop from yesterday.
I unfortunately missed the pair at featuresneaker but the info is immensely apreciated.

I probably can help if you need a 14.

"Needless Markup" dropped the black Coogis early.
Random sizes been popping up.
Free ship/free return. No tax here.
Checked out one up half size 11US.

Go.

View media item 2445783View media item 2445782
Received the Coogi x Puma Clyde black pair today.
Went up 1/2 to 11US and had about extra thumb length.
Can't pull off the full Coogi look so this was better option.
Not usually into casual shoes, but these and the Diamond Supply ones from past Thanksgiving are really nice designer collabs. Think retailers rolling these out tomorrow.

I'm sure I am probably way too late but any chance someone has a lead on where I might be able to find a pair (full coogi) in a US size 11 for retail or close to it? Than you!

Diego Maradona.jpg

Trying to find a pair online, but it seems it was an overnight drop. Can't find anyone stocking it.
I was doing the same thing

sneaksnstuff has some sizes when i looked an hour ago but nothing in my size range. Im hoping for a 10.5 or an 11 considering i have no clue what my puma size is aside from soccer cleats. But give the boot aesthetic im leaning toward the smaller end if i can find a pair

No love for the Parallels, The Weeknd collab?
Grabbed my pair on SNS when it went live yesterday at 4pm pst. Already on their way.
I did size down though. Which I hear is the way to go.

Also check shopnicekicks.com and featuresneakerboutique.com

Both had some sizes when i checked recently

Really looking to find some sort of detailed review, anybody know where I could find something like that?

Back
Top Bottom