< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

b&w
puma thunder desert BnW 1.jpg

puma thunder desert BnW 2.jpg

both has a lot of different textures and pattern

panels have some nubuck, suede, snakeskins and smooth leather with velvety tongue plus some shiny bits of plastic in the midsole

it is an all black pair but there are a lot of details in there you don't always see in pics

Yoooo.... these Puma x Stampd are so damn buttery is RIDICULOUS!! These are going up there in build quality that matches some of my Diadora

20180818_230753.jpg

Anyone know about the mens vs womens sizing on the Thunder Deserts? Thinking about buying the green women's pair. I'm an 8.5 US mens

Oh, and shout out to Footlocker for slapping packing stickers on the nice Roland collab box :smh: The one time I actually give a crap about the box and it's the one time I get random warehouse labels on not only the front of the box, but the TOP of the box.

I would have ordered straight from Puma if I had known that was going to happen.

Anyone in here own Sakuras? I’ve heard they run big. Wondering if a half size down or a full size down. I’m a size 10

The only Thunder I want! Only whole sizes. I know everyone's feet are different, but what is the general consensus for sizing for these?
I am a 12.5 but i was only able to get a 12 in these and had to remove the insoles. These are tts from what most people say. It's better to go up a size then down a size unless you like a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom