< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

So why is Nipseys collection all red, not to mention a lame shoe choice
8286EABA-AF2A-47E0-B81C-1AFDC6499B48.png
69A6EE09-CB05-41D2-B400-B944DEE865AB.png
6C1F206A-B424-429B-AF5F-076DFBEEE086.png

I was expecting California's at least.
Wasn't there a suede that had TMC across the toe?

Hey Bryan, how is the fit? TTS or equivalent to what other shoe? I really like the black/green pair.

It fits like the Clyde Court - if you ever tried them. I went tts 10.5 and have about a thumb width from the end of my big toe in length. About like the Dame 5.

It fits like the Clyde Court - if you ever tried them. I went tts 10.5 and have about a thumb width from the end of my big toe in length. About like the Dame 5.
Thanks for using the Dame 5 as an example. Went TTS on those and they fit perfectly. Gonna look for the black ones on discount somewhere.

Thanks for using the Dame 5 as an example. Went TTS on those and they fit perfectly. Gonna look for the black ones on discount somewhere.

Just grabbed hem for $67 on finish line site. Use the WC25OFFEA and they mark down.

A Cell sizing question please! I bought the Cell Venom in my TTS and they fit snug. I returned 'em and a 1/2 size up is perfect. I want a Cell Alien now. Can anyone who tried both models confirm if they fit the same? Thanks.

Curious as well. Bought a pair of cells (Venoms too, I believe) and they were VERY snug. I like the Aliens but if they fit the same as the Venoms, I'll just pass.

Anyone interested in the Cell Aliens go TTS. Go up a .5 size if you aren’t sure.

Hopefully Puna revives em soon especially the R698 too! Favorite model

Back
Top Bottom