< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

From the other day...RS-X3 Super ‘Risk Red’

A11BC0D0-EBD8-4B65-9608-265BA9073CCB.jpeg

Thanks! That's very useful, but surprising info. In fact, the Jazz were the sneaker I was thinking these would feel like. It's surprising you noted they are heavy. Can't be that little heel thingy weighing it down. They must feel about the same as AM1s or 90s?

It's the foam. It's not fluffy or light, it probably has a high rubber content. Very bottom-heavy.

I grabbed my nearest AM1 (The CX color-change one) and they feel roughly the same weight, but the Future Rider's weight is all at the bottom.

Dang, those are dope too. At this point I might need to throw all the cws into a hat and pick a couple. I don't think I'll ever be able to decide lol.

pickups from the past two weeks
55E5233E-470A-4E58-93E9-9748BE3D8326.jpeg

Nice come up! Idk how I missed out on puma's but i just recently discover those Puma Cell Surf and as of right now those are my favorite current shoes.

I discovered those pair at Burlington Coat Factory for $30 and that's probably the best 30 ive spent. I don't even wear my "hype" shoes but puma cell 2020 is me. Just picked my 2and pair of the l all white pair from Burlington over the week.

Nice come up! Idk how I missed out on puma's but i just recently discover those Puma Cell Surf and as of right now those are my favorite current shoes.

I discovered those pair at Burlington Coat Factory for $30 and that's probably the best 30 ive spent. I don't even wear my "hype" shoes but puma cell 2020 is me. Just picked my 2and pair of the l all white pair from Burlington over the week.
People sleeping on puma which is cool because i dont have to go through the trouble to get them like j's plus puma are very comfortable compared to j's don't like to wear b-ball shoes all the time

New women colorway coming soon ladys
Screenshot_2020-03-24-20-05-41.png
Screenshot_2020-03-24-20-05-35.png
Screenshot_2020-03-24-20-05-25.png
Screenshot_2020-03-24-20-27-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m holding off but stumbled across these style riders for $40 (33euros) on oneblockdown and couldn’t resist. I was ordering some other things so had to throw it in the cart. They are quite bulky looking but I’m definitely gonna have to try on some of the futures. Just need to decide or have one go on discount.
5A4738DB-236B-4DD0-AC8B-AE3BCEC8A6BF.jpeg
CE6AD194-0216-496C-BFF2-86EA820164D7.jpeg

People sleeping on puma which is cool because i dont have to go through the trouble to get them like j's plus puma are very comfortable compared to j's don't like to wear b-ball shoes all the time

they sleeping heavy i had all that hyped **** so it's like ehh **** dope but it's bout so many red white black aj1s i can buy and i like puma they get crazy and they have mature ****

Back
Top Bottom