official PYP 2013 summer vol. gettin our TAN on

Pull up to the scene with my ceilin mission.
View media item 470459
Nice goldenrods

I am. I am like 235 in that pic, 6ft tall. Major endomorph. This is what 230 looks like on me. At this weight I could easily dunk off 1 step, 2 feet or 1. RIP to Sauce's ankles too
View media item 470458Maybe 215 here since this would have been 10 yrs ago
View media item 470462

Don't look fat at all mayne.

You played on the and1 tour?
That's just a local exhibition game they did and yes I yanked him with the right to left and scored on the play. I was supposed to do some more shows with them but long story short, all their managers and promoters and schedulers and people around it are slimballs and liars. Hot Sauce and White Chocolate are weak, both were cherry picking dudes to play 1 on 1 with and give themselves ball first and go to 2 (and were cheating) and kept beating like 5ft dudes, all of a sudden Joe Po points me out and was like, "yo, you won't play my man Malik Yoba (what he had started calling me" and they're both like, "nah I'm tired, you play him," after the open run. Then they proceeded to continue to pick on little kats. I also weartested with And 1 before they sold out to US Sporting Goods or whoever and turned into a Wal Mart brand

And I'm definitely chubs. I'm just really musuclar with the layers of fat on the top and got some moobage and a belly working. If I get back to 230 now I'll be ripped though

Back
Top Bottom