OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I give it to Chilla...I'm not going to front..I'm all about lyrics but I don't be catching all of Day's lines right off top
roll.gif
 I ain't got time for all that son

Nobody can beat Daylyt right now not even Lux

While I feel you 100% on this, you can easily say that Chilla didn't lose, and that is a huge statement. This was the best Daylyt has been in a while and Chilla went round for round, especially in rounds one and three.

While I feel you 100% on this, you can easily say that Chilla didn't lose, and that is a huge statement. This was the best Daylyt has been in a while and Chilla went round for round, especially in rounds one and three.

honestly the battle wasn't even close if u going off lyrics, delivery, and performance... Even if u do feel that Chilla had slightly better bars, the other aspects of battle were landslides in Daylyt favor

This dude really went to a battle dressed a Vegeta?

What will Bill Collector think?

UW Battle League is now U Dubb . Here is their new card July 27th

Tech 9 vs O Solo
Shotgun Suge vs T Rex
O Red vs Charlie Clips

You can vote online at udubbnetwork.com to see who Arsonal is going to face. He says its a top tier... choices are Daylyt, Murda Mook, Mistah Fab, Loaded Lux, Big T or other. I think it will be Daylyt simply because Murda Mook and Lux will be on Total Slaughter July 12, I dont see them doing battles too close together.

Back
Top Bottom