OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

It's 2014... Dudes is way more **** than females these days :lol:

What ?

How are you going against your own gender like that :lol: ?

Are you including yourself, friends, and family ?

Sounds like something a dude would scream at a queen of the ring battle for brownie points :lol:

What ?

Sounds like something a dude would scream at a queen of the ring battle for brownie points :lol:

Nah i was referring to u fam....

Ain't no joke behind that either, I'm not with the extras and the online disrespect ****. Find another **** to go back and forth with on here little homie

Last edited:
What ?

Nah i was referring to u fam....

Ain't no joke behind that either, I'm not with the extras and the online disrespect ****. Find another **** to go back and forth with on here little homie

:lol: :lol:

Take it how u want bro but that just sound corny honestly

Dudes these days are more **** than females , like where you drawing the line with that ?

You ain't even say some , just generalize your entire gender like that....sounds ridiculous for real.

You're next response just compounds it and makes it even worse :smh:

Carry on tho not trying to derail the thread for a ***** moment :smh:

:lol: :lol:

Take it how u want bro but that just sound corny honestly

Dudes these days are more **** than females , like where you drawing the line with that ?

You ain't even say some , just generalize your entire gender like that....sounds ridiculous for real.

You're next response just compounds it and makes it even worse :smh:

Carry on tho not trying to derail the thread for a ***** moment :smh:

See how u acting behind a keyboard? Proves my point that dudes these days are more **** than females. U reaching for attention like a lil broad. U disrespected me and then my family behind a comment that Had nothing to do with u. People in this world are getting whacked for a whole lot less than trolling on the internet. This my last time addressing u champ....

Excuse me NT, disrespect just gets me so out of character :lol:

On to this Cortez v T Rex battle

Last edited:
Was the 2min round a last minute thing or something? Rex rounds was well prepared and even shorter than the two minutes while all of Cortez rounds went over the limit....

It's gonna take someone to really spit something crazy or bring a new style to the table in order to convincingly beat Rex or Mook right now.

They was supposed to battle on another league, but their battle was cancelled. Supposedly Smack picked up that much and according to the same contract they signed it was for two minute rounds.

that Cortez and Rex battle should've and could've been a lot better. Core was spit'n like he was rushing
He was, they told them 2 min rounds that night. Rex was spitting nonsense again. I couldn't sit through the battle

Hope the following are all full 3 rounds. A lot of battles in one day though.

Real Deal vs Daylyt :smokin

Arsonal is gonna cook Rum Nitty lmao, now that Illmac vs Clips is gonna be something serious

They was supposed to battle on another league, but their battle was cancelled. Supposedly Smack picked up that much and according to the same contract they signed it was for two minute rounds.

Yea that explains it... Damn Cortez, he let Rex bully him into those short rounds :lol:. Rex saw him stumble thru the 90sec rounds on total slaughter and probably talked Cortez into believing the 2min rounds would be long enough :lol:

Kinda excited about Bigg K v B Magic... Hopefully verb can bounce back, but overall that's a pretty decent card

Last edited:
I'm legit hurt :lol: B Magic been my fave for a while now, bars on top of bars.

It be like that sometimes tho one mans fave is another mans bum.

he got lines it just comes off dry

conceited is a perfect example of starting out hot and then fizzling out

I was never a fan of the comeback lux

his first battle back was eh to me

cal won the first 2 rounds but people only remember lux's third

yea i honestly think cal beat him..lux choked, stopped rappin for damn near a minute trying to remember his rhymes..and he didnt get boo'ed for that not once..I never seen that b4

this is how  I feel man, i hate when people say lux 3-0 cal when lux 1st was choke and his 2nd was a bunch of nothing with a couple good lines  

Back
Top Bottom