OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

^exactly lmao...hell smack STILL hasn't posted all the STL battles from Feb as well as the most recent Chicago card. Hell IMO he should just release them on DVDs again. I'm tired of waiting weeks/months for each to drop online.

Hitmans brother snuffed Bill Collector at the proving grounds battle bc he(BC) was saying he was going to rob them when they got to NY

But from what I heard Hitman beat John John Da Don...

DNA bodied Ness(they say Ness was in tears)
Rex beat Verb in PERSON (won 10 stacks from Diddy) but alot of folks saying Verb won on CAMERA just wait.
Serius Jones beat Clips
Lux & Cal was a toss up
and Murda Mook 5-0'd Iron Soloman(Diddy yelled TIME while Iron was rapping. That's how horrible he was)
5-0'd Solomon? I dont want to believe....... That needs to come out first if anything.

We wont be seeing all of this until Spring 2013 though.

DNA vs Ness will prob be the first one he aires knowing him. He usually shows worst to best

The first one prob will be aired in the next few wks along with the PG battles from the night before

Last edited:
Hitman vs John John was a toss up, hitman boo'd in the second and John boo'd in the third

Ness vs DNA was one sided, mainly cuz ness was so terrible, DNA was decent but nothing amazing...stupid matchup

Verb vs Rex was the best battle, Rex won and had the best performance overall, verb was ight he got boo'd in his last 2 rounds

Serius vs clips was also a great battle, clips started good but jones stole the crowd. Jones forgot his second round and got boo'd and clips also had a shaky round and got boo'd. Jones then had the best round of the night and clips had a crazy rebuttal but jones took it

Lux vs cal was ight, lux forgot his whole first round and cal came out swinging then lux got it together in the second but was spitting some choppy flowed nonsense but the crowd was going cazy. Cal had another solid round and lux spit some more nonsense and put a pic of cal on the big screen. Cal had a shaky 3rd round and the crowd really just wanted lux to win, lux was trash and got stopped mid verse in the 3rd

Mook vs iron was ight too but onesided, mook killed every round and iron got boo'd every round

They are gonna take forever to post these videos , the one i wanted to see is Serious vs Clips ... Didnt think Iron solomon would get washed like that cant wait for the videos ... Question How can T-Rex win in person but lose on Camera ??

I need the last four to drop.

I had a feeling mogs were going to give it to Lux unless Coe had an INCREDIBLE UNDENIABLE performance though :smh:

Question How can T-Rex win in person but lose on Camera ??

sometimes in person you cant always hear what the person is saying so u can get a chain reaction of ohhs and ahhhs just of the strength that a person does it so everyone else follows suit. thats how you win in person. now on camera when you can actually hear the bars theyre spitting is a different story. thats what theyre saying with the Rex & Verb battle. Rex won in person...but Verb will win on camera. but but put on a helluva performance though. hope that clarifies it.

I mean I guess I would feel some type of way too if I carried URL for the past few yrs and you turn around and give mogs who haven't done anything for the sport 10 racks when I'm getting 5 :smh:

:smh: put the hood up and call him Zimmerman then pulled out the skittles

Theres really no coming back from that :lol:

I finally finished that Kannon v JC... i didn't think it was a no debating.

It all depends on who you gave round 1 to, which was debatable. Kannon clearly took 2 and JC clearly took 3.

IMO JC first round edged Kannon out even though he was spitting some ****, he got a lot of home town love to amp lines that were decent to crazy.

I wouldn't me bad if you took the battle either way but to say NO DEBATING... Nah I don't see that.

Last edited:
Cal had a point in his verse, the old heads started smack, the new school cats got smack rich

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]mook called son zimmerman

That was kinda wack honestly. And the whole Iron Solomon having 1 testicle thing was corny too even if it is true. Seems like now battle rap is more a competition on who can dig up more dirt on someone instead of who is actually better at rapping.

That was kinda wack honestly. And the whole Iron Solomon having 1 testicle thing was corny too even if it is true. Seems like now battle rap is more a competition on who can dig up more dirt on someone instead of who is actually better at rapping.
It had to be the antics to go along wit it.
Homey threw the hood on & pulled out a bag of Skittles.
Not to mention son kinda resembles Treyvon, then stomped
On the Skittles and yelled " MAZEL TOV" I dunno fam. Gotta see the vid.

Back
Top Bottom