OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

battle product been wack lately....

i re-watched hollow vs surf....

...still don't know why surf didn't get more/better battles for winning(2-1....holllow 3rd was crazy)

yup. 1st n 2nd.

...but lemme ask a question....

do ya'll think if somebody comes w/ the best 1 round....n the other 2 from the opponent are nice but not as good the 1 who came w/ the best round can still win?(since we were talkin bout judging battles and everything) ?

Are you asking if a person completely dominates the 1st round but not the next 2 can he lose?

If so I do... Example K Shine vs Surf

Shine's opening round was one for the ages... then he was blah for the next two.

I felt like that with Surf vs Hollow, he wasn't blah but he wasn't crazy either his schemes felt forced (that Drake scheme was mediocre as hell). Meanwhile Hollow took off in that round "Lemme tell you about this ***** Sue (Tsu)" and the best line of the entire battle "Chris Webber"

Last edited:
Hollow def took the Surf battle for me . Hollows 3rd was out of this world , and I gave him the second as well

i think you need to win two rounds in order to take a battle , even if you destroy the round you win . the only exception (and its a rare one) is if you completely destroy the 3rd round , but i cant even think of a good example off the top of my head . some might argue lux vs calicoe is

Deff need to accept my late pass here but have you guys been watching Unbiased reviews Untold truths?

Just finished Goods and Con and they are really good for people like me who dont follow too closely or forget a lot of back story

Whoops confused Hollow and Hitman. I need to watch surf hollow again

Last edited:
Deff need to accept my late pass here but have you guys been watching Unbiased reviews Untold truths?

Just finished Goods and Con and they are really good for people like me who dont follow too closely or forget a lot of back story

yeah ive watched all of them except jaz the rapper . good stuff ; im looking forward to the DNA one

yup. 1st n 2nd.

...but lemme ask a question....

do ya'll think if somebody comes w/ the best 1 round....n the other 2 from the opponent are nice but not as good the 1 who came w/ the best round can still win?(since we were talkin bout judging battles and everything) ?
Are you asking if someone can win off 1 out-of-this-world round after losing the other two closely?

If so yeah, Verb beat Hitman 1-2 lol.. I also think Serious beat Clips 1-2

I believe you can win a battle off one round too

I've said it several times but you have to win the 3rd to do so

I look at it as a knockout plus it's the last impression

who do u think won?

imo con 8 em'.

I was referring to their Untold truth interviews on unbaised reviews channel. I haven't watched their battle in a while so i cant really remember but I think it might be the one where goods was drunk off his *** and was all over the place. But ill try to watch it this weekend and ill comment

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, was not feeling this battle when I saw the trailer the other day. But just re watching it again, really listening to what was being spit, I'm really looking forward to it now.

@1:30-2:16 ....
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 TOP 5 DOA moments in battle rap history. I couldn't be no battle rapper, my nerves
aren't built for that type of stress. 
JKZuulk.png
...watch the young lady disappear @1:57 though 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom